Most popular forum to post an offbeat topic...

Posted

Question..If you knew you could come back in a second life as a Popstar...past or present..who would you like to come back as ...to make this more interesting , anyone you choose has to have something kinky about them..!

You have to choose in total 3....Male and female.!  I would choose..Prince , Marc Bolam from T Rex...and a  Transgender Female ..I wish I could remember her name..but stunning , very sensual dancer..and such a sultry sexy voice...!...Responsible for changing the attitude towards gender identity in a south American country....Will let you know when I remember her name..Cassie

Posted
Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin; David Coverdale of Deep Purple & Whitesnake; Till Lindemann of Rammstein
Posted

I fell in love with Prince in my ***s, don't think i'd come back as him but he was sexy and probably kinky.

Can i come back as Marilyn Manson? I know he's not dead yet but i'd like to see what his life is like. Don't know who else, maybe Yoko Ono or Bjork.

Posted (edited)

Bjork...yes.....I had the privilege of going to her one and only concert at that time and meeting her in Iceland..Only because I won tickets for 2 in a competition....I am great fan of Led Zeppelin...so I will forgive Fenrir for straying from the topic..Do you know something that no one else knows....whether he is Kinky.. I know I  posted this topic..but I am really struggling to come up with any more  kinky popstars..!..all I can think of ..is Madonna...who has a love of corsets..I think.!....Cassie...Of Course...Mick Jagger..he must be adventurous...remember...Mars Bar.....If that is not kinky..I do not know what is...Cassie..

Edited by Deleted Member
addition
Posted

I bet most of them have their kinks but i can't think of anyone in particular who would have certain ones. There's never really any sex scandals any more, byt i had forgotten about Jagger and the mars bar.

Cool the you met Bjork, i can imagine that being interesting.

Posted
2 minutes ago, 3SumQueen said:

I bet most of them have their kinks but i can't think of anyone in particular who would have certain ones. There's never really any sex scandals any more, byt i had forgotten about Jagger and the mars bar.

Cool the you met Bjork, i can imagine that being interesting.

It was...But so nervous...We spent about 1/2 an hour in her dressing room while she was getting ready to go on stage..Friendly and open...would be an understatement....I even got a kiss on my cheek.!...Cassie

Posted
If you read about some of the alleged encounters that he had with various groupies back in their heyday I believe he quite probably does have a bit of a kinky side. Likewise Jimmy Page too.
Posted
1 hour ago, Cassie34 said:

It was...But so nervous...We spent about 1/2 an hour in her dressing room while she was getting ready to go on stage..Friendly and open...would be an understatement....I even got a kiss on my cheek.!...Cassie

Glad she is nice. :)