Scat blowjobs

Filthy

Posted

Anyone else have thing or open to persuasion for giving blowjob to dirty cock after it has recently reappeared from an arse smeared in brown?  Or giving deep bj while partner is sat on toilet having shit?  It is soooo erotic

Posted
On 1/18/2022 at 12:36 AM, Filthy said:

Anyone else have thing or open to persuasion for giving blowjob to dirty cock after it has recently reappeared from an arse smeared in brown?  Or giving deep bj while partner is sat on toilet having shit?  It is soooo erotic

PM us if you want to konw more

Posted
I have received a blowjob while having a shit. It's heavenly
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Can't wait.....if you are anally pleasured then I feel its a duty to take that cock to return the pleasure and clean it orally ....after all nothing wrong with your own..

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 1/18/2022 at 10:06 AM, Filthy said:

Yep I sure do I think about stroking a nice cock covered in smooth warm shit, then lowering my mouth down onto it and suck on it! It tasts bitter and makes me gag but itsw filthy and I love it, I havent done it often but I really love it when he cums and blows his load into my mouth, it tasts sweeter than ever, a very nice reward for being a filthy gay pig MMMM

• 1 year later...
Extremesessions
Posted

Love giving a scat bj 

Verseguy-5491
Posted

I like doing scat blowjobs 2 different ways. I’ll thickly coat it and suck it or hands bound behind me, mouth stuffed he holds my head controls how deep, hard, fast he goes, holding all the way in making me *** on it, fucking my shit filled mouth until he cums, then pisses down my throat. Then coat a dildo to suck n deep throat over and over again. 

Verseguy-5491
Posted

I love giving thickly coated scat blow jobs, I’d like to find an out of the way broken washroom with toile full, to rim, coat their cocks to suck. Have them fuck n cum deep in me.  Then wait for another guy for the same. 

• 4 months later...
Posted

I always wanted to fuck a woman's ass, have her suck my shitty dick until I cum, then kiss her fully.

• 2 months later...
Posted
I’m always eager to suck clean any cock that was happy to fuck my shit filled ass
  • 2 weeks later...
Extremesessions
Posted
Hey anyone want to meet ?
  • 1 month later...
Verseguy-5491
Posted

I like it when a top pulls out of someone, shoves the dirty dick in my mouth