Dom dirty talk

thebodyelectric

thebodyelectric
Posted

What really gets me going is a young muscular doms verbally abusing me calling me his slave, telling me im a slut whore etc and all the things he would do to me. I love dirty phone calls where men *** me too and i tell i am a slut and moan like a sissy for them and only cum/touch myself when they let me.Any doms into this?

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/13/2018 at 12:38 PM, thebodyelectric said:

What really gets me going is a young muscular doms verbally abusing me calling me his slave, telling me im a slut whore etc and all the things he would do to me. I love dirty phone calls where men *** me too and i tell i am a slut and moan like a sissy for them and only cum/touch myself when they let me.Any doms into this?

On 6/13/2018 at 12:38 PM, thebodyelectric said:

• 1 month later...
Posted

Nothing wrong with good dirty talk and plenty of gasping and moaning during a very good session.

It's nice on the phone whilst you have a play, but even better when your dom/Domme is doing this in the flesh. 

Posted

Love being degraded as Im getting cock in my mouth and or ass

• 3 years later...
Posted
I am a fucking dark wicked kinky sadistic coon porch monkey pig sex pig pet and the more degrading and violent the talk is the more I beg for….. I love *** especially in front of company or relatives…. Tell my black whore self how worthless I am and how u fucking hate my slutty face unless it’s vim dripping out my eyes
  • 3 months later...
Posted
January 27, Deleted profile said:
I am a fucking dark wicked kinky sadistic coon porch monkey pig sex pig pet and the more degrading and violent the talk is the more I beg for….. I love *** especially in front of company or relatives…. Tell my black whore self how worthless I am and how u fucking hate my slutty face unless it’s vim dripping out my eyes

Mam….the language!! 😳

• 2 months later...
thestewster
Posted

As a total submissive, dirty talk adds to my pleasure including things he'd like to do to me which are only practical in a fantasy scenario. These fantasies include *** and death. Fantasy only!