PERVY TRANSLATION

Kar_som

Posted

I have a fantastic idea.
A way to meet kinky people from other countries and learn new languages.
Let talk to other people even if we don't know their language. Initially we can use translator apps and soon other people will teach you their language and you teach them your language.

What are your thoughts 💬💭 on it?

Posted

That’s amazing Rosetta Stone and all those other ones it’s a simple talk to people. I’ve started out in fact with a couple Hispanic acquaintances
Posted
This is an excellent topic. I’m Hispanic, grew up in the USA and now I live in Italy. Through sites like this one I have really cleaned up my Italian. The consistency and the desire to communicate really helped me grasp the language better.
Posted
This is an excellent point!
I have and continue to work on my Italian this way. The consistency and the desire keeps me engage.
Posted
It occurred to me tonight how learning languages gives you more exposure to different cultures and a wider base as Dom or sub. Always a good idea I think!
Posted
google translate is a flop, never helps 😂
Posted
5 hours ago, nya said:

google translate is a flop, never helps 😂

Do tou know some other good translator?

Posted

Google Translate is probably amongst the better of the translators, probably as it works on continuous learning - but - it does struggle with things like regional slang, assorted word play, and that people of any language or nationality can make typos or sentences that don't quite read right.

The best translator is to put effort into learning the language you wish to learn.

Posted

Like, there's people I know sometimes finish a couple of sentences using words from 3 languages - that makes a bit of a mess in most translator apps haha

Posted
On 2/9/2022 at 1:40 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

Google Translate is probably amongst the better of the translators, probably as it works on continuous learning - but - it does struggle with things like regional slang, assorted word play, and that people of any language or nationality can make typos or sentences that don't quite read right.

The best translator is to put effort into learning the language you wish to learn.

It is just for start. Soon, there is no need for a translator

• 2 months later...
Posted

So how far this method helpfull??

Any comments?