Celebrity dom/sub??

Posted

So I was watching the super bowl and I just was thinking what it would be like to have emeniem as my Dom, yes I'm married and happily but he just looks like he would be an awesome Dom also Johnny Depp would be a great one to... so if you could have a celebrity as your Dom/sub??

Posted
This is a great thread to start. For me it’s Charlize Theron. She was at the Super Bowl. One look from her is all it’d take for me to get on my knees.
Posted
I think Alan Rickman could have looked good as a Dom. Not just in his Harry Potter role, but many others before that , especially as the slightly over the top Sheriff of Nottingham.
Posted
3 hours ago, ShySailor98 said:

Johnny Depp. He would be a Pleasure Dom.

I think he has a little sadist in there...lol

Posted
5 minutes ago, kinkysub4dom said:

Or actually Jason statham

Good one 

Posted
6 minutes ago, kinkysub4dom said:

The rock mmm

He too about himself I think

Posted
7 hours ago, Lockfairy said:

David Tennant.

I am totally on board with this choice!

Posted
So I'm,nkt really submissive but I think I'd let Jason Mamoa try to change my mind ;)
Posted

Jason Momoa for sure 😍😍 I'd let him Dom me any day 😍😍 oh and Gaga too fuck me she would make an awesome Domme 🥰🥵🤤

Posted
15 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

So I'm,nkt really submissive but I think I'd let Jason Mamoa try to change my mind ;)

Yes he would be an awesome one.. but I think he would be a Daddy Dom 

Posted (edited)

Anthony Hopkins as my soft Dom for my little side since he has a calming voice, Jason Statham As my hard Dom, for a mommy Julie Andrews 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

I'd happily do all kinds of unspeakable things to Martine McCutcheon.