eating own cum?

Re****

Posted

Hi All

Yesterday i was chatting to an old friend and got onto the topic of oral sex. I stated that as a switch i didnt mind going down on a woman after i have cum or indeed have her sit on my face and demand cleaning.

He said 

"oh my god i didnt realise you was gay?"

I stated i was not gay and would never do this as sloppy seconds or clean out another mans cum only my own.

He insisted 

"its a gay act"

My question therefore is i wanted to know how many men on here like to do this and how many wonen on here like their men doing it or being ***d to do it?

Posted
It's no more a "gay act" than being pegged is!! Nor is it a "gay act" to clean out another man's cum.
To be honest anyone suggesting that it is, is just showing their own closed minded ignorance in my opinion.
I have tasted my own and been ***d to do so, and I'm neither here nor there about it to be honest, will happily do so, but it wouldn't be a priority either.
Posted

I don’t associate it as a “gay” act - it is an unbelievable turn on for me, watching a man eating his own cum and cleaning it out of me. I agree with the above comment - closed minded ignorance 😊

Posted
You didn't add whether your friend also was a kinkster. If he was, that reaction is kinda shocking. As for me, ***d cleaning, swapping, snowballing. I'm generally dom, but I like fluid exchange, so I'm in for all of it (so long as it's just me and a partner).
Posted
@gemini_man
My thoughts exactly but thought it may be a good topic of discussion. My friend is very black or white with his views on life!
Posted
Yea I wouldn't worry, that's a pretty idiotic and ignorant response to be honest. Personally i find nothing sexier than cumming in a women's mouth then sharing a passionate kiss afterwards as everything drips out between our lips! 🤤
Posted
It’s really all been said, and I would concur with the general consensus. I find it incredibly powerful to cum inside or on my partner then lick and take my cum in my mouth to feed her.
Without meaning to disparage your friend, his response is very blinkered; we are all only as informed as we choose to be.
Posted

On one hand - it doesn't matter if it's a gay act or not

but on another - eating cum isn't really an orientation specific act.

Posted

I don't mean to deliberately gross anybody out here but I fail to see how eating your own cum would make you any more "gay" than eating your own bogeys would.

I can't remember ever "cleaning a partner out" after I've cum in them but I have gone down on them and am certainly not averse to snowballing or licking up when I've splashed onto them to pass into their mouth; the oral passing of fluids and flavours is intimate 🔥🔥

Posted
@PJ3000 Yea I wouldn't worry, that's a pretty idiotic and ignorant response to be honest.

I completely agree. This is why alot of people do not talk. They do not want to deal with this. Gay... funny.😂
Posted
I feel sorry & pity for your friends ignorance & narrow-mindedness in all honesty. A person's sexual orientation has no bearing upon whether they would enjoy this or not. It is by no means solely a "gay act." There once was a time a good long while ago, admittedly, when I thought I would not enjoy doing such a thing, however in the throes of play or scenes or sexual passion it is entirely another matter & I am not at all averse to doing so now.
Posted

...if it works for the people concerned then it is no business of anybody else.

Posted
I love the taste of my own, especially from out of a female. Whenever I get to taste it, I'm thinking totally straight. And what turns me on so much is the privacy of eating my own--no one else knows what a freaky thing I'm doing, even just in the next room!
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted

I'm not interested in experiencing my own cum, it's a personal limit. Would not associate it as a gay activity, it seems a 1980s attitude. I'm not even into taking in female fluids of any type either, but I'm hetro, it's just not my thing.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Certainly   not  gay   narrow mindedness   ive  drank my  own cum  out  of a glass as  a dare  in front  if 2  women   ive  also  cleaned  an ex partner  my   fantasy   us to   clean  a lady  with a different mans  cum  in her

• 1 month later...
Posted
I hope your friend doesn't stick his dick in his gf/wife coochie and then get her to suck his dick because that would make her a lesbian tasting herself from his dick 🤷🏻‍♀️