a question for sub

BDSMdating

Posted

hello subs.. i have a question " do you like more

1. to have ltr with one partner? to be used only by him?

2. or to have a dom who used u with other person or

3. to serve alots people??? toy for everybody

Posted (edited)

I have never had a D/S ltr it doesn’t appeal to me at all. I have had a couple of Doms that I’ve played with on several occasions sometimes on a regular basis but most have been one off play sessions 

I love being the 3rd wheel within someone’s play. When you say ‘serve lots of people’ do you mean within the same play time (which I’ve never done but would enjoy) or belonging to several Doms (I belonged to 2 at the same time for a bit) that was quite difficult as I like to play quite intensely & hard so it’s mentally & physically exhausting to have more than one on the go.

Edited by BigPolly
Posted
5 hours ago, BDSMdating said:

hello subs.. i have a question " do you like more

1. to have ltr with one partner? to be used only by him?

2. or to have a dom who used u with other person or

3. to serve alots people??? toy for everybody

Number 1 exclusively

Lugnut-4292
Posted

Number 1 only. Can't imagine it any other way. The whole dynamic builds up over time for me.

L

SearchforSugar
Posted
Number 1. It doesn't seem as private, personal, exciting or dominating if others are involved. Maybe a one off but regularly? 100% number 1.
RoyalT-3755
Posted
Number 1 for me although never tried with more than 1 to know if I prefer more 😏😉
Posted
I would say deffo 1 with eventually the possibility of 2
Subbiegirl4either
Posted
Number 1, but would serve a couple!
Posted
Option 1 would be the dream for me, but i have to admit option 3 would be nice as a special treat but i find that that is more of a pipe dream for me
Posted

number 3 is by no means as fun as it seems.  It has it's perks, sure - but so much can go wrong.

From my sub side I would prefer option 2. A main Mistress with opportunity to do things with others when it doesn't impact O/our relationship.

From my Dom side, I'd be happy with a sub who prefers 1 or 2 : just that due to me not being monogamous (I'm married, for example) so our ability to progress a relationship would be alongside that, so of course therefore a sub who has her own romantic partner or someone else she can do things with would of course be fine.

BridportSissy
Posted
Option 3, I love being passed around like a chew toy for big strong bulls.
Posted
On 20/06/2018 at 5:07 PM, Idgie said:

Number 1 exclusively

I vote number 1

I like LTR only with one partner and be used by her.

no offence but I believe ethically and morally. option 2 and 3 it is not for me.

Lugnut-4292
Posted
4 hours ago, Sub4Mistress said:

I vote number 1

I like LTR only with one partner and be used by her.

no offence but I believe ethically and morally. option 2 and 3 it is not for me.

From my perspective I don't think there is anything ethically or morally wrong with 2 or 3 but I do think it has the potential to fuck things up a bit. The potential for jealousy and bad feeling to enter into an existing ltr means it is not worth it for me. I am happy in my marriage and I am not about to jeopardise that. I know some people make it work fine but it is not for us. And anyway I have no problems with the status quo.

L

Posted

yeah, not sure what the ethic or moral problem is - but then a lot is, again, contextual.

If everyone involved is consenting and happy - then, there's no real issue.

So - last weekend, I was away in Germany with 2 Mistresses and 2 slaves.

1 Mistress, her slave  has been in service to her for 6 years, the other, the guy he was with not so long but not owned

So technically, each Mistress was in a relationship with one of the slaves - but - the other Mistress still made use of the others slave as and when appropriate : and that's pretty much scenario 2.

Myself, I did little bits and pieces for both and on the last day was effectively sent to serve other Mistresses who were there - although, some of this was partly for my benefit to give me the chance and opportunity to meet people I wouldn't normally - so, my situation there is closer to number 3 : albeit, just for the weekend.

It did get complex for more reasons than I'm willing to go into - but coming out of the weekend, everyone is happy. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I'm a number 1 for now since I've only just started seeing my Dom, but we've talked about having others join us, either sub/switch females or Dom males, and it's something that we are both excited for, so I'll be a happy 2 soon enough.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I would prefer number 1 because I like to build strong connections between myself and my Dom. While the other two options sound really fun, I would rather have one Dom and maybe have other people join us occasionally.