Tips for new puppies?

yunyun

Posted

Hello i am into petplay for a while but puppyplay specific is ne to me,any beginner tips for me ? ^^

Posted
I'm thinking get a decent latex pup suit...but I'm biased towards the shiney stuff...😁
Posted
Find a nice owner to care for you? Explore scenes you like.. maybe write your own stories so can feel out what makes you happy.. I wrote a story involving kitten pet play.. it’s fun to imagine! Maybe we’ll get to enact our fantasies one day! :)
Posted
12 hours ago, Chiana said:

I'm thinking get a decent latex pup suit...but I'm biased towards the shiney stuff...😁

I don't think i am  confident for that yet >///<

Posted
9 hours ago, Remi_Nice said:

Find a nice owner to care for you? Explore scenes you like.. maybe write your own stories so can feel out what makes you happy.. I wrote a story involving kitten pet play.. it’s fun to imagine! Maybe we’ll get to enact our fantasies one day! :)

That does sound like a fun life ^o^

Posted
There's nothing too complicated tbh, keep an eye out for a nice collar and leash that you like many pets have multiple ones like owning different pairs of shoes.
Think of what you would like to do with your future owner/master so when you meet them you can talk about your fantasies.
Also consider any parts you would be uncomfortable with so you can also explain your limits.
There are also cute underwear sets but unfortunately they tend to be mostly for kitten types but I've seen more growth for puppies in recent years so good to keep an eye out.
Other than that it's just about finding a good owner to take care of you and then explore the lifestyle together.
Best of luck :)
Posted
7 minutes ago, MaskedDom said:

There's nothing too complicated tbh, keep an eye out for a nice collar and leash that you like many pets have multiple ones like owning different pairs of shoes.
Think of what you would like to do with your future owner/master so when you meet them you can talk about your fantasies.
Also consider any parts you would be uncomfortable with so you can also explain your limits.
There are also cute underwear sets but unfortunately they tend to be mostly for kitten types but I've seen more growth for puppies in recent years so good to keep an eye out.
Other than that it's just about finding a good owner to take care of you and then explore the lifestyle together.
Best of luck :)

That is the hardest part finding a frienly owner haha ^^;;
i do have a collar multiple ones but i am too shy to wear them by myself outside >///< i feel more secure with someone by my side o/////o

Posted
2 hours ago, yunyun said:

That is the hardest part finding a frienly owner haha ^^;;

Well tbh that's the tricky part in both kink and non kink lives. Finding the right partner can be a long and tricky process but it is worth it in the end. Just gotta keep searching.

Posted
4 hours ago, MaskedDom said:

Well tbh that's the tricky part in both kink and non kink lives. Finding the right partner can be a long and tricky process but it is worth it in the end. Just gotta keep searching.

i wont give up thank you kind sir ^o^ /