Can one be to old..

Posted

I am at a crossroads...Due to my very high levels of Female hormones...I. am finding it very  hard to resist my urges to be true to myself...After years of hiding and keeping my urges to be myself..I am now coming out..NOT gay ..but feeling the need to express my true self ...Not giving a shit about what the public think when they see me..!..I am lucky in one sense that I look at least 20 years younger than I am..!..Having said that...I cannot stop thinking about my true age...My dress sense...is very androgynous..but I still feel that I am too old to catch up on how I wanted to dress and look....The funny thing is....I get alot of compliments from women...but males look at me with what the hell am I looking at..!..I want to catch up on lost times ...but really do not know how far to go...The general opinion seems to be to dress how you feel on the day....dress as how one is expected to dress for ones age..!...When one reads in the newspapers about members of the public being attacked about the way they look...it makes me think twice..!..Today out of sheer panic I made an excuse as to why I was wearing what I was...Should I have do that..?..Cassie

Posted
One can never be too old. Be a true you!
Posted

I second that you can never be too old.

Unfortunately, my general advice is a little bit limited.  

I remember you saying you had slight mobility issues at the moment, but it might be good to find some form of meet in the LGBTQ+ community - although I am making assumptions here, that perhaps you don't fully identify with your assigned gender at birth?

Posted

Eye..I always like reading your replies and comments..You are so right in what you are assuming..!I have made a note of everything you have suggested and will act on it..A massive thanks..I do have another connected topic to post this evening..!..Cassie.!

Posted
Hiyar cassie i love your message iam like you i cant hide my fem side i love wearing womens clothes i cant help it . I feel so good being girley i love it .i am very attractted to men who dress up in womens clothes who look sexey i dont think iam gay but it just turns me on but i love it .love to see you dressed up cassie charmane x
Posted
No never make an excuse b your self and enjoy it x