Extreme Kinks

Ra****

Posted
I want to talk about CNC, knifeplay, cutting, hitting, and any other extreme kinks you have. As for me, I like having absolutely no control and being ***d. I also love to be slapped, punched, hit, bit, and cut. I have scars from previous knifeplay.
Posted
I joined this site because I have a CNC kink…now while most vanilla partners I’ve had could handle a little kink, trying to explain the concept of CNC has proved far more difficult. I personally think that’s because there’s a lot that can be covered under the CNC umbrella and I don’t fit the typical boxes…I don’t personally enjoy impact play or bondage too much, which most people presume to be a requirement. It isn’t. For me CNC is ***ful, it’s a way of being completely dominated without ever submitting (all within the consented boundaries) and I believe those boundaries are different for everyone in the same way the sexual needs are different for everyone…some like the uncertainty and *** factor of what their partner might do and will allow ‘anything goes’ in CNC scenes..I won’t. I’ll allow what we’ve discussed previously 🤷🏻‍♀️ I feel the ‘consensual’ part of none consent is too often overlooked and I’ve found most people assume it means ‘anything’ is allowed, which makes finding the right partner difficult.
Posted
Cnc is the way my sex life started but ever since my first partner' others have linits on names and how you treat them so its been years since i could let loose completley but it was the best for the both of us when i was able to. Best loudest wettest orgasm.
Posted
2 hours ago, MissTakenDeep said:

I joined this site because I have a CNC kink…now while most vanilla partners I’ve had could handle a little kink, trying to explain the concept of CNC has proved far more difficult. I personally think that’s because there’s a lot that can be covered under the CNC umbrella and I don’t fit the typical boxes…I don’t personally enjoy impact play or bondage too much, which most people presume to be a requirement. It isn’t. For me CNC is ***ful, it’s a way of being completely dominated without ever submitting (all within the consented boundaries) and I believe those boundaries are different for everyone in the same way the sexual needs are different for everyone…some like the uncertainty and *** factor of what their partner might do and will allow ‘anything goes’ in CNC scenes..I won’t. I’ll allow what we’ve discussed previously 🤷🏻‍♀️ I feel the ‘consensual’ part of none consent is too often overlooked and I’ve found most people assume it means ‘anything’ is allowed, which makes finding the right partner difficult.

My partner and I live by the cnc kink mantra and this is perfect advice, although it doesnt always have to be rough........but it mostly is 😊

Posted
I wish sharing this kink was easier when with my partners and sharing what I like and try to open it up. The relationship doesn't usually last I've only had one relationship that we shared this and she's the one that opened me up to it. But other than that it's been rough lol