DORCEL STORE TREASURE HUNT ⭐️ The winners are...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Clue #23 The Boss Hoss (the Germans in here will know who they are)  have a song called I .... it like that

Posted
6 hours ago, CookieMonsterPT said:

I press it, it says that I already found the icon, but it stills says 22 of 24

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
I can’t find number 11. Can anyone please help me?
Posted
Any hints on line one #4
Line 3 #1
Line 4 #1,2?
Posted
It takes some scrolling but there’s some good hints listed above
Posted

Hi Guys

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding the thread on the FET APP,  jump onto the Mobile Desktop version of the site by typing in www.fetish.com into your phone browser and sign on as you would sign on the APP.  Once signed on, go to the Treasure Hunt Forum Thread and look at the top of the page and you will find a quick link glossary guide which will take to each days clues so far.  

As there are many needing help it will take me a lot of time to message everyone individually, so if you are stuck you are welcome to drop me a line and I will help you out.  

Outside that have a look at the clues again, there are many that will help lead you to the right place to find your missing icon.

If you can't work out which ones your missing, again drop me a line and I will give you a copy of my grid map.

Cheers Pixie 

Posted
I’m missing 13 & 20 can anyone help? I read comments still not finding #20
Posted
10 hours ago, RigViking said:

Clue#23: "And then, like, he was like 'nuh-uh!', and like, i was like 'Omgnoyoudidn't!' and then, like, he was like 'Tough!' and then I was like 'whatever! ' coz i didn't, like, like that. Ugh! Gawd!"

Good one! 😂👍

Posted
I had to skip 22…could find from the clues given.
Posted
I need help with row 6 column 2
Posted
3 hours ago, Angellitto23 said:

Need help with 22

3 hours ago, lordspanksalot said:

I can’t find number 11. Can anyone please help me?

1 hour ago, BullBunny said:

I’m missing one

1 hour ago, macmane77 said:

I'm missing three.. 😢

1 hour ago, BigGirl76 said:

I’m missing 13 & 20 can anyone help? I read comments still not finding #20

1 hour ago, clifton-park487 said:

1 minute ago, SubCole18 said:

I need help with row 6 column 2

Hi all, please read below

1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Hi Guys

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding the thread on the FET APP,  jump onto the Mobile Desktop version of the site by typing in www.fetish.com into your phone browser and sign on as you would sign on the APP.  Once signed on, go to the Treasure Hunt Forum Thread and look at the top of the page and you will find a quick link glossary guide which will take to each days clues so far.  

As there are many needing help it will take me a lot of time to message everyone individually, so if you are stuck you are welcome to drop me a line and I will help you out.  

Outside that have a look at the clues again, there are many that will help lead you to the right place to find your missing icon.

If you can't work out which ones your missing, again drop me a line and I will give you a copy of my grid map.

Cheers Pixie 

Posted
Every year you celebrate it and your one year older
Posted
3 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Hi Guys

Cheers Pixie 

To help lighten Pixie's load 😊 my mailbox is open and I don't have many (if any) filters in place and have all the pieces so far, so feel free to message me for extra hints too if you're really stuck

Posted

CLUE #23 When i lived in England there was a cool game with a tokens, paper clips or even blades of grass..... we would say the words "she likes me she likes me not" Fetish was a similar counter :)

Posted
3 hours ago, gemini_man said:

To help lighten Pixie's load 😊 my mailbox is open and I don't have many (if any) filters in place and have all the pieces so far, so feel free to message me for extra hints too if you're really stuck

Likewise, I've been away for a few days but I'm back now - Inbox is open (and no filters) and I have plenty of clues, hints and tips. 

Posted
Clue 23...... How do you...... It, more more more
Posted
missing the last clue but i can’t find it anywhere 😩
Posted
38 minutes ago, RiThePuppySlave said:
missing the last clue but i can’t find it anywhere 😩

Looks like you've found the 23 that have been released so far - the last clue will be made available at 1500 UK time today (1600CET/1000EST)