How/ where to munch

Ti****

Posted
Im new to this scene n am looking to get together w/ likeminded people in a social setting; if it be a club or anywhere really, how would i find these places? do people still host play parties? etc. etc. Any information would be appreciated 🙂
Posted

If you head to our full website fetish.com you can search events there 😊

Posted
"Subspace" hosts a party of some sort every Saturday night and some other days. Last week was a rope class and so the play party after had a lot of cool ties (3 suspension at the same time). This week the class is consent so the play will probably be more varied.
Posted

So - here's the best I can do.

As mentioned above fetish.com has an 'events' section although it's fairly limited.

I don't mean this as a slight on the site or anything but a lot of organisers are fairly - I won't say... lazy... but in many cases they do what works for them and managing profiles on multiple social media account for similar things doesn't always work for them.  Pre-pandemic I listed my munch on here and this added approximately 0 people through the door.

I know another munch did get some from here, but literally 1 or 2.   So it becomes an effort v results thing

Not everything that is even public gets listed on fetlife - a wesbite like findamunch is a bit more comprehensive, they list from multiple sources.

It might help also listing the areas you are happy to travel for such an event 

Private play parties generally happen the world over and are usually, well, private.  I'd be almost suspicious of anyone inviting a stranger to such a party, or sometimes what happens on fetlife is people list private parties publicly as an almost kinda show-off thing "we're meeting and you're not invited" or trying to make a private house party look like a bona fide event to attract people ("we're hosting a foot party - ladies, come get worshipped, men, come worship the ladies, applications must be approved!" and it will basically be one or two guys trying to trick a woman into meeting them) 

Posted
These parties are highly unbalanced 10 men 1 or 2 women so women got fedup and men as well. Unless its really close party where they know each other, they dont take strangers from website but by word of mouth. Cos women complained about many fake doms, ***rs, married liars etc.
Kaoz420friendly
Posted
I'm a little new to the scene the practices I guess you can say I've been doing for a while but I'm interested in what you're interested in if you figure out something or somebody gives you some advice please pass it along
Posted
15 hours ago, Tinastar said:

Im new to this scene n am looking to get together w/ likeminded people in a social setting; if it be a club or anywhere really, how would i find these places? do people still host play parties? etc. etc. Any information would be appreciated 🙂

What are you looking to get out of this meeting?  A social setting is rarely a club.  A munch maybe better.

Posted
Thanks for the tip. By social setting i mean as anywhere in public where people of this community gather if it be a club, a play party, a munch etc.; I’m looking to get out into the community anywhere n everywhere. Just not w/ a few ppl attending, so anywhere social.

Purpose: meet new ppl, explore new kinks, make friends, chat, etc.
Posted
This is the whole reason I joined this app to find events
Posted
Thanks for posting this, Im also new and haven't yet been to a munch or event or clubs. As a single woman I find it very daunting to attend by myself and there is no way I can ask any friends to go with me.
Posted
My partner and I have been wanting to explore into the scene and meet people as well. We are just not sure where to go or look. We are very much interested as we have talked about this a lot.