One for the ladies! 😉

na****

Posted
Ladies…with piercings. I am curious as to how you ladies get on with nipple/clitoral pumps with your piercings. Some take them out, some say it’s fine. Your experiences would be most appreciated…I have nipple piercings and a VCH. I’ve had so many differing views…
Posted
I would err on the side of caution if I was going to engage in this kind of play
I know I always tape nipple piercings when I flog on the off chance there’s an issue
Posted
Can’t give you an answer as I’m yet to get mine - I keep wimping out/thinking I’m too old x
Posted
Too old 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lovely lady, you’re never too old to do what you like 💞 I’ve had piercings in my ears that hurt more than my VCH. Go for it 👍🏻💖
  • 3 months later...
Posted
I removed my VCH after I was hurt by fake Dom so can’t say. However, for nipples I remove my piercings as they have migrated close to the skin. I do not want the jewellery to rip through when I pump them up. Besides, I have found I absolutely love the feeling of sliding the metal back in afterwards. Use lube to help with the slide. It’s a great feeling.