Wet and Messy

FilthyRich

Posted
I’m very much into ASMR, and WAM is a big part of that…I love the feeling of pouring something messy (Sweet things, particularly custard) over my partner’s hair and stroking it in 😀 Any members of the WAM community here who enjoy it, or anyone curious to experience it?
Posted
Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response
Wet And Messy

I have a texture issue with my OCD so probably not WAM unless i find a texture that i can handle but i love to have my hair brushed and played with and sensation is the best.
Posted
WAM is a fetish involving having fun and getting messy with non bodily substances such as food, mud etc. Except it goes beyond the simple "whipped cream on the nips" play and usually involves being COVERED in it. Not something I'm personally into but sounds interesting! Now the ASMR 🤤
Posted
I’m way into mud wrestling, WAM wrestling
Gungemaster
Posted
On 5/4/2022 at 8:43 PM, thinkofallison said:

What’s WAM?

It’s where you get messy with food or different substance

• 6 months later...
Posted

I miss getting messy. Way back when I had a girlfriend in high school.  She didn't like getting messy. So I would let her get messy. From pies, to shaving cream pies and cake. She let me have it. I miss it so much.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/4/2022 at 8:43 PM, thinkofallison said:

What’s WAM?

Wam or wet and messy involves getting wet and or messy with a variety of non-body fluid substances, some edible some not some man-made others natural. This includes whipped cream, ice cream, chocolate syrup, caramel, cake batter, cool whip, oatmeal, and pretty much anything you can think of. Also includes non-edible substances like shaving foam, man-made slime, and mud. Many of the man-made substances methylcellulose slime or mud can be purchased in a powder form and mixed up at home. This kink involves some *** and sense play as well as punishment.  Some also cross-dress as well.  Here is a link to a wonderful book if you want a more detailed explanation. ********************  Also I am available to answer any questions I have been a part of the wet and messy community for over 12 years. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Gungefroggy
Posted

Probably get slated for this lol but here goes nothing. Absolutely adore gunge see my pics I've spent *** visiting real gunge tank experiences and got gunged in a fursuit. Absolutely loved it amazing experience. Love gunge in clothes too

Posted
Wet and messy, isn't for me , I d want to hit the shower!😄
But Thankyou for the question, because I ve now looked up ASMR.
Like a Brain Orgasm? 🧠
I think I ve had that, from written or spoken words,........usually Erotic, or excitement.
It goes from my head down my Spine, to my.........!
And my back Arches.
Its absolute delightful, if thats it.......
  • 2 weeks later...
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

I have done some wet and messy stuff but I find it tends to ruin whatever you wear so be prepared with cheap disposable outfits

Posted
Wet and messy…yes please 😍😈
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love cum squirting pouring dripping all over me
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Im into watersports and eating a** in its unwashed condition

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love it so much lol never tried but I’ve been wanting to experiment
Posted
I have a major baby oil fetish and I love wet t shirt contests
Posted
Ive not alot of wam! Myself and on partners very satisfying and fun!
Posted
As the great Carl from Carl's Jr once said. "If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face"
Posted
Monday at 08:19 AM, curvychrissy7 said:
I have a major baby oil fetish and I love wet t shirt contests

Thats pretty unique i like that.. baby oil comes in handy for tickle *** too 😈🤣