My Cumslut

GspotGuru

GspotGuru
Posted (edited)

Her text was sassy…..As soon as she opened the door, I grabbed her by hair and pulled her head back with my right hand so your hungry lips open upward and my left hand on your hip pushing you down to the floor on your knees, then I slapped her sassy face with my left hand while I stood above you holding your hair in my right hand firmly controlling which way your head was positioned and then spit on your  cumslut face and rub it into your open mouth and all along your cheeks and eyes, messing up your mascara and whore red lipstick, sticking my finger into your mouth and commanding you in a loud ***ful and dominating serious voice to “suck it bitch”as your lips pressed on my finger and I slid it in and out slowly to tease you knowing you wanted to feel my cock throbbing in your mouth, I pull my finger out again and slide it past your panties to rub your pussy lips with my wet finger, up and down pressing your velvety pussy lips open and feeling them swell to my touch, then swirling my finger around your clit teasing you as you become breathless and let out a sorry little moan, as you feel your pussy wetness flowing quickly and your knees ***ly spread out on the floor further as you try to press your crotch onto my hand not wanting me to stop and as so continue on o tease your clit one knee begins to bang on the floor hinting that you are about to cum, feeling *** in my firm restraint of you and merciless light clit teasing while intermittently sliding my fingers inside you now, your ass cheeks trembling as you edge up to creaming , then I pull my hand out from inside your now soaked panties and grab both your hands pulling them behind you slip a zip tie onto your small wrists behind your back wirh your shoulders pulled back and down, as I had rolled you over on the cold tile floor so your face was now pressed against the floor and your hair was spread out everywhere and your lay there breathless as so stand up over you enjoying you squirm in your girl goo and your ass tilting up and down beckoning me to fill you with my huge load of sweet and salty cum, you Moab and murmur, “please please Sir, please ..fuck me , fuck me hard, now, please” in a shameful shaking voice of desperation, self *** and ***, knowing that all her sass and hungry ass had put her directly into this *** place and no matter what she said, sorry or begging would not undue her from her Master’s fury and relentless mental and physical *** until he felt she was properly disciplined and had learned her lesson by showing her total obedience to him no matter what his command or desire was and could include several a day long fuckfest from his well hung , fit military buddies, leaving her completely raw, drained and dizzy in subspace , bruised, oozed and completely used as a cumbucket. Her mind spiraled around all the things he might do to her next as well as the *** he may just leave her on the floor as sad hip rocking mess as her breath puffed out her hair from her mascara running eyes and tears begun to well up in her eyes as she strained to look upward but he had pulled her up on her knees so her face was firmly faced down as her arms were behind her and she had no way to support her hips but was unable to spread her legs enough to become stable as he had quickly pulled her silk  thong panties down just enough to admire his handy work of her swollen squeeze box glistening with her wanting and wetness, but also preventing her from spreading her knees far enough to allow her to collapse,  the silence of his voice began to scare her as she desperately now wanted to know what he was thinking of and what was coming next.. then SMACK he quickly had grabbed one ass cheek and firmly smacked his large strong hand across the other, causing her let out a “Oowwwwwa” and she swallowed as she knew more hits on her tender but naughty ass were coming and they did hard and fast, alternating to each side until her ass was more red than pink and now her wetness felt cool running down her legs as her whole bottom was heated up and she felt her tits swelling as pressed against the cold floor, and her nipples began to ache each time he smacked her and she rose her chest slightly as she rocked back and forth from each blow, , he unsnapped her garter belt to caress her thigh on each side admiring and groping her and he came so teasingly close she could feel his warm breath pulsing on her stinging skin, and she wanted so badly for him to use his masterful tongue on her bare bottom and now very juicey holes , then as her mind wandered off about her  deep pleasure she had come to know of his mouth upon her, he grabbed each hip and flipped her on her back and pushed her head up against the corner of the floor and the front door, she could clearly see him now wirh his massive cock bulging in his pants as she felt the great discomfort of having her arms trapped under her arching her shoulders back and pushing her now blush tits upward, the *** filling her nipples now no longer squashed to the ground they ached with the sweet *** of nipple clamps memories, his face was stern and beads of sweat ran down his brow as he looked into her eyes directly with an unspoken look that said you are in for a long and hard night, then unbuckled his pants and pulled his boxers down, so his cock sprung out and bounced stiffly in the air like a dog sniffing the air, he grabbed his cock in one hand and her throat with the other , slapping his thick head of his cock against her cheeks and lips, and then grabbed another fist full of hair and thrust his cock into her wide open mouth quickly as he laid fully on her face while holding the very top of her head in place as he vigorously pounded her pretty face and as she struggled for air with her lips stretched by his girth her knees buckled and she came in a gush as he continued to fuck her mouth , thrusting his tool deep as she instinctively held her mouth open with tongue out , deep throating him, gagging as he grew larger and began to pulsate as she hungered to take and taste his cum. She slurped on him as his cock pumped what seemed like an endless load, it spilling down her mouth onto her neck into her hair and she felt the wetness of her own pool begin to suck into her ass as it puckered as he teasingly reached back to diddle her clit still ringing from before as he left his cock in her mouth and she again struggled to breathe with her cheeks full of his warm cum…he moved his warm hands down to her tits and groped them firmly as if judging a milk cow for dairy duty, then twisted her nipples like fine tuning a radio dial, as she squirmed and moaned louder, he pulled on them in many ways feeling them grow perkier and then put his whole outstretched mouth around her left tit taking it in and sucking strongly, releasing it to tongue tease the nipple while holding her other fit firmly in his hand and squeezing it rhythmically then switching off while she felt electric waves of pleasure run from her tots to her now firm clit and her hot ass relished in the coolness of the pool of her own pussy juice and let her head fall to one side as she murmured and moaned as he manhandled and teased her to the extreme, she was now deep into sub space and he could see that starry and dazed look in her eyes through her messy cum and mascara  hair sticking together…her chest now heaving up and down, fully consumed by his intense workout of her womanness …he stood up again and pulled his pants , shoes , socks and boxers off and ripped his shirt off, popping a few reaming buttons and turned her back over with her ass facing him, and spread her legs wide upon her knees wirh her face again against the floor but held by the wall next to the front door and used both hands to tease her inner thighs, pussy and ass, circling her ass hole with her own pussy juice having pushed his fingers into her and sliding her creamy goo onto her now puckered ass, and without warning he plunged deep into her ass his stiff long cock bumping her gspot , while he reached around and worked her clit from behind as pounded her hard and fast and then agonizingly slow and shallow coming close to pulling his wide tip out of her stretched hungry ass then ramming it balls deep into her as her thighs shuddered and she begged him for permission to orgasm as she felt a wave of multiple orgasms rising up and her tummy tightening as her ass loosened up after so many long strokes deep into her as she felt a gspot, clit and anal orgasm swelling inside her, she knew this was his way of reminding her  that he is her true Master  and he owned her ass! 

Edited by GspotGuru
Grammar
Posted
So I assume you are you left handed? If so, that's a bit sinister 😁
GspotGuru
Posted

This scene was performed with degrading acts because this sub expressed how being spit on and slapped specifically really turned her on and also helped her transition to her submissive self as she mostly would act bratty and sassy, pushing the limits and sometimes breaking rules just to get attention, any attention even if it meant orgasm control , which drove her nutty but after letting her cum after repeated edging to climax, she apologized and thanked me for disciplining when she lacked the self control her self. I personally did get turned on by the spitting but a facial for her , that is another story for another play date!