Advice

Posted

Lately, I've been having some fantasies about dominating one of my gaming friends. I want to keep being friends, but I also really want to hear them beg a little. Is there any way I could ask without making things extremely awkward and possibly breaking our current relationship?

I'm not normally the dominant type, so these fantasies are pretty new to me. I'm much more of a brat.

Posted

I honestly don't see any way it can be done without it being awkward lol. In those situations I think the friendship is lost more often than not. Good luck on making the right decision

Posted

has there ever been anything they've said/done that suggests they might be into it?

for the sake of mild fun, the next time they ask you to pass something or whatever, ask them to beg.  

Posted
What a lucky friend, I wish I was your gaming friend. Depending how intimate are you together. So if you intimate its easier to open up the matter just talk about your desires with your friend and how kinky you feel in bed. If your not intimate first you have start with vanilia give it a couple of months then tell about your kinky side and see how your friend react. It wont be akwards if you start with yourself and openup about your kinky darkside. Then you can ask your friends opinion about it. But if you Dont open up yourself and ask her without giving your background it will sound ackwards.
Posted

Well, I bit the bullet, asked, and got a no for both kink and vanilla with the promise that if it never came up again, things won't get awkward. That was an intense 3 hour chat.

Posted

Well, I bit the bullet, asked, and got a no for both kink and vanilla with the promise that if it never came up again, things won't get awkward. That was an intense 3 hour chat.

Posted
I fantasize all the the time,but that is about it.😕
Posted
I want to get some stress off,but you have to be careful these days.