Facesitting games ideas

hi****

Posted

Hi everyone, 

Recently I've found someone who enjoys facesitting and willing to help me explore this kink. 

Except it feels like we're always repeating the same thing and we want to find some ways or incorporate some games into to make it more interesting. 

The only condition is that the games should be more focused on the femdom aspect rather than the sexual aspect, so a lot of breath play, *** and objectification can be involved. 

As an example,  i found a dice game where the dom roll a dice and whatever number she gets, get multiplied by 20 and that's the number of seconds she sits on my face. 

For example if she gets a 6 that's a 2 minutes facesitting and if I can't take it, I get punished. And the game only ends when all the numbers are rolled. 

I think this is super fun and I would like to get some similar ideas. So I'm asking for your help : ) 

Thank you so much : ) 

Posted
I personally been thinking about being restrained urethra sounding with facesitting
Posted

I would avoid things like "do this for a certain time else get punished" because if you fail you both need punished and are probably a little breathless

But if facesitting is becoming a little plain for you, here are some simple ideas

1) She incorporates some form of CBT while facesitting you (any noises you make may well be pleasant for her) this could include slapping with hands, a crop, clipping pegs, or electro play. 

2) She gags you with a breathable gag to make it feel you're getting less from this

3) a dildo gag is extra fun

4) One thing I've also had done is socks, or knickers, etc placed over my face so the sitting smears them and their scent into me

5) Or alternatively she can edge you... and ruin you 

alternatively - if it is generally getting stale for you - look at a totally different activity

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I would avoid things like "do this for a certain time else get punished" because if you fail you both need punished and are probably a little breathless

But if facesitting is becoming a little plain for you, here are some simple ideas

1) She incorporates some form of CBT while facesitting you (any noises you make may well be pleasant for her) this could include slapping with hands, a crop, clipping pegs, or electro play. 

2) She gags you with a breathable gag to make it feel you're getting less from this

3) a dildo gag is extra fun

4) One thing I've also had done is socks, or knickers, etc placed over my face so the sitting smears them and their scent into me

5) Or alternatively she can edge you... and ruin you 

alternatively - if it is generally getting stale for you - look at a totally different activity

Unfortunately I'm not into CBT or anything related to *** in my balls. But I love all the other suggestions. 

Thank you so much : ) 

Posted
musical chairs popped into mind ahha x
Posted
1 hour ago, Finally_Jen said:

musical chairs popped into mind ahha x

The only issue is that there is only one player and one chair 😅

Lord_Talion
Posted
Any game including a circle of ppl can be used for facesitting
Posted
55 minutes ago, Lord_Talion said:

Any game including a circle of ppl can be used for facesitting

see - when I first saw the post I was reminded of a musical chairs face sitting game I was in

but this isn't the post - this is for one on one with his partner 

Dionysus80
Posted

I love these sort of games.

I had one recently wear I was blindefolded and my lady friend told me to guess what colour thong she was wearing.

Each wrong guess would amount to a spank on each butt cheek.

After several wrong guesses and the tally of spanks to be recieved got higher and higher she let me run my hands up under her skirt..........  and I felt that she wasnt wearing any!

She got me there :clapping:

• 7 months later...
Posted

Smother smother butt drop is my favorite 

• 7 months later...
Posted

The only thing which came to my mind is...

What about making the game hard for sub, easy for domme... And with extending difficulty?

I think We should also to allow the dommes to interfere in games to make it harder for us, subs. So they can to win easier.