Posted
Yeah I've noticed on a few you can send two messages without a response. I don't know how maybe it's a coding error that lets a few profiles slip through just a thought
Posted
Hi. I think you can send a second message after 90 days if you haven’t had a response from the first one
Posted
It's a bug lol along with the other 29393 bugs on this site
Posted
Yeah I initially thought that, but apparently they can send a few. Someone explained it to me a while ago but I can’t remember exactly what they said, something about sending more than one if they sent them together, without closing and reopening the message…or something along those lines.
Posted
5 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:
There was 5mths between the 2 messages though? Obviously the 2nd one was full of entitlement/passive aggressive behaviour that I didn't respond

That is odd! I’d maybe message fet about it tbh.

Posted

If there's a 5 month gap - then - that's more than the 90 days. 

Posted

As said, it's a 90 day limitation but If you really don't want anymore messages from the person just respond with a 'No Thanks' and it will send them this message "Hey, this kinkster has let you know they're not interested. Keep trying - you'll find sub-one right for you!]" then they won't be able to send any more messages.

If they click on your profile and press "Send Message they will get a pop up box that says "CopperKnob answered your last message with a No Thanks - meaning you can't message them again. Keep looking!?"

Posted
4 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

If there's a 5 month gap - then - that's more than the 90 days. 

Ah, I hadn't realised that a second message could be sent.if they we patient enough to wait to do so for 90days

Posted

it does feel like a weird dedication, mind.... 

Posted
I posted about this not long ago as well.
Posted

It is possible to send a second message after 90 days without having had a reply to the first message, so long as the other person hasn't blocked or said 'no thanks' to the sender.

Posted
6 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I thought it was 29394?

Ah shit you're right 😜🤦‍♂️

Posted

You guys will realise that some people only log in very occasionally. So a second message might move you to the head of the queue. There again if somebody leaves it 3 months between log in's they might not be that serious.

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

Precisely, why would you

Well I can think of a reason.  Women hitting this site are (I hear) bombarded with messages.  Perhaps they didn't see the first one.  Or perhaps some of the circumstances for both of them have changed and they now be more receptive  Or perhaps I like to see the best in people :-)

Posted
Does it really matter? Just ignore it or respond 🤔
Posted
1 hour ago, Flossie11 said:
Does it really matter? Just ignore it or respond 🤔

I like to ask the questions I do not know the answer to and yes, given that I'll now change how I behave it did matter 👍🏻