Does femdom work long term

Posted

I am currently trying to break my married sub. We always talk about what it would be like if I let him become my full time slave, but I always wonder if it would work in a full time relationship? It’s complicated on his side as he’s a dad, but trying to convince him he can have it all is hard work!

Anyone been through the same kind of situation or have any advice? No judging please! x

Posted
slave or sub? 2 differents aspect and dynamic. Depend how long you have been into rl,it could be hard and difficult, one sessions now and then is less complicated than a 24/7 rl. It takes a lots of efforts, works, skills. especially if hes a dad as well. You need a lots of comms between you two and lots of planning. Plan A,B,C Good luck
Posted

Femdom can certainly work long term - but it comes with a lot of challenges.

There's always context needed - so, taking it this guy is married to someone else and has kids - I think that perhaps if he is dealing with a divorce or child custody that's going to get in his way of serving you...

But - then again, does his wife know?  Because that puts a different spin on things.

Are you strong enough to help his submission and all of the challenges he will face with this?  Else you may be on the verge of ruining a good relationship you have by wanting more.

Posted
It is a matter of supreme irony that you are struggling to convince someone to be what I can only dream of!
Posted

Thanks for the reply! Yes he is & his wife doesn’t know. I am all for the challenge of seeing him thru the divorce etc & just want to be able to doing so much more than what we do in the little time we have together. I think it will all go my way but I am prepared to walk if he doesn’t give me what I will want. Just wanted to gage how it all works on a 24-7 basis it excites me so much when we talk about what will happen & What we will do! 

Posted

One of the big differences is that there's a different chemistry with someone you are maybe seeing ad hoc and on a D/s basis - and it becoming full time.

It's something you should both consider.

Posted
So he's obviously a switch then? How is it going to work if he's still married etc? I personally couldn't do the whole sub/ dom 24/7. Controlling someone that much. Be careful coz often times reality never lives up to the fantasy. Get your relationship on track first, get used to being with him 24/7 before you change the s/d dynamics. To much change at once can lead to failure