Strap on play

Lo****

Posted

if it is being used on more than one partner the advice would be a condom AND a deep clean between uses 

Posted
Both of course, just like the real thing.
Posted
I'm lazy so I would recommend to use a condom on it
Posted
I always recommend a condom unless everyone is comfortable with just deep cleaning 😊 communication is key!
Posted
Condom and cleaning for sure. And if you're considering ATP play with the female, make sure that person anal douches in advance. You don't want nasty bacteria migrating.
Posted
5 hours ago, Greenstonks said:

I'm lazy so I would recommend to use a condom on it

Even with a condom you ALWAYS have to deep clean between uses. ALWAYS

There are many many advantages to using a condom (minimises risk and can be a little easier if it gets messy) but you should always deep clean. 

Posted

it is an inanimate object so has no self cleaning/repair properties therefore you have to clean the things yourself

Posted
No condom needed only lube if necessary
Posted
Depends if it's used on your life long love or a passer by? And I think you know the answers.
Posted
I have 3 of then but only one my favorite I'm so down for strap ons
Posted
Yesterday at 06:48 AM, Kymi said:

it is an inanimate object so has no self cleaning/repair properties therefore you have to clean the things yourself

If I was about to receive a strapon that I know has been used on someone else, I'd be comfortable knowing there's been a proper cleaning and that there's a condom on it.

Posted

It's all about sanitation 

I almost might recommend using different dildos just to be safe.

Posted
Deep clean and always dosh before play.. know one wants any accidents if you know what I mean but it's up to you.. as most say on here use both.. and play away to your hearts content.. happing peffing.. I love it all men should try one or maybe twice lol
Posted
Man clean it and only use it with tested people imo
Posted
Deep clean is fine as long as it’s only used on the same person repeatedly
Posted
I always go for condom use with each person and deep clean after each use is over
Posted

I always use a hand held shower wand attachment designed specifically for deep anal cleaning before I get strap on f**ked. I always get well lubed up deeply before anal play begins. No condom is ever needed.

Posted

I think a lot of people are misreading the original question

that among anything else it's a prosthetic being used on more than one partner.  

Posted
Use a condom every time and deep.clean it after every use. Best way to make sure your good