Rope for handcuff use, can you help?

co****

Posted

Anyone know where to buy rope for handcuff use? Ik sex shops overcharge but idk what store or what length to buy.

Posted

Please feel free to make recommendations but as always no external links.
Thanks everyone 

PhoenixRise
Posted
There's a rope I've seen. Doc Johnson maybe? It's a circular band with 2 metal links that essential makes it rope cuffs. It's hard to describe without linking to the product loo
Posted
You can check twisted engineering llc or degiottorope
They are located in USA.. Texas
But have online ordering and are big in kink community in Houston
Posted
The place I last bought my rope from was twisted monk that might be expensive, there are plenty of places that you can get it from. And for length wise, I remember seeing a specific handcuff tie but without knowing what "rope handcuff" you are trying to do I can't be sure but I would say from my limited knowledge 10ft or 15ft should do the trick.
Posted
Amazon 6mm or 1/4” I cut mine 30’
Posted
Get 15 ft section from Agreeable Agony. They have a great selection of colors and that will be a good size and type of rope. I use then pretty exclusively now.
Posted
Oh I also forgot to mention Knothead Nylon. They have 15 ft length sections pre cut. They work great and I have them as well.
Posted
There's a vast selection on Etsy. I like twisted Syn but chroma knotz in the US (they have their own site) is my fav. You can get black like rope too, which is a lot of fun.
Posted
Weird? - Wouldn't let me comment on one of your posts unless I upgrade but will let me comment on this one?? - Anyway, apologies for the cold call but I sent you a private message regarding rope, hope it helps... 😊😳
Posted
I have gone to a local hardware store and found colorful 100' rope for $10. They are nylon and cut them into various lengths. I use a lighter to melt the ends after I cut the rope.
Posted
And now I'm wondering why I didn't just drop this here? 🙄 - Heya... eBay is your friend... Either go for Everlasto for their cotton flax lines or search generically for hempex, (hempex is synthetic jute and is a little less forgiving than cotton flax but you'll definitely know you're wearing it!)... It really depends upon the experience you're wanting from the rope, there's a lot to choose from and each one carries a different sensation... Cotton is warm and fuzzy, will hug you and has a fair bit of give in it so, good to practice with while you're learning... Jute can be awkward for maintenance and is a lot harsher with regards to give... If you're particularly wanting *** from the line, go for sisal, (that stuff is brutal!)... I'd personally avoid polypropylene and solid core lines as they'll likely cause friction burns on the skin, (paracord is fun!)... Also, watch the diameter, 4mm feels like a razor blade, 9mm feels like you're wearing armbands... 6mm is the traditional standard, so, again, experiment with 6mm as your standard and broaden your range as you become more confident, a decent shibari kit should be about four or five lines ranging from 25ft to 50ft each, any longer and it'll give you a headache, (it's better to use several small lines than one long massive one anyway?)... If you're planning on harness ties, like shibari karada's, always tie loose as the line will flatten down and tighten from the body's natural movements of it's own accord... As a sideline, search Google for pressure points, knowing where nerve clusters are on the body will greatly reduce hospital visits, 😂😅 Hope that helps. 😊
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I'll second Knothead Nylon, some great colours too, can be cut to length with a hot knife.

Remember watch your tightness and pressure points/arteries