Newbie looking for advice

Posted

My Dom has asked me for some photos of myself. 

What would be the best poses and How do I actually go about taking them. 

Should I be naked or should I wear something?

He told me he wanted me to choose but I don't know what he would like... help please

Posted

Do what you are comfortable with. Also remember, photos once out there can be seen by more people than the intended recipient. So think about how that might impact you and your life. 

I don't wanna scaremonger, just I think it's best to plan for the worst case scenario in such things. 

Posted
Maybe you could return the mail and ask him, with respect, how he would like to see you posed. Put the ball back in His court, politely and with reverence. Whatever you end up doing, always have your head slightly bored downward, with eyes averted, so that you're not looking directly at the camera, or Him.
hardnthick54
Posted
As a Master I would want you to pose showing me how submissive you are willing to be to me, w/wout clothes
Posted
How long have you known your Dom would be the first thing...that would depend on how well you know him, how much you trust him, what kind of Dom he is. Are the photos for his personal use or as part of a task
Posted
take pics of you in different sub positions. You dont want to send him naked pics as its too vulgar, something that remind you him.
Posted

Pictures -now there is something I like - is that a fetish??

Why not message him and give him 3 options - maybe things he has expressed an interest in - maybe he likes lace, maybe feet/ shoes... etc

Let him give you a bit of guidance..    then take some teasing shots of the chosen subject.

So lets say he has a thing for heels/......   maybe it is a shot of just a shoe, or maybe just the clasp on a shoe or  maybe a shot of the heel........

Posted

I definitely think talking to him and asking what he likes will help. Like @callipygian give him some options could just be something as simple as you wearing a shoe or tease him in some sexy underwear, never send fully nude pictures until you're ready and have trust there. 

Posted

What exactly did he say to you ?

It's ridiculous to give advice without knowing what he said.

You could end up giving him something graphic, when all he wanted was: You having tea with your Granny.

Posted
Shouldn't he be telling you what pics he wants?
Posted

from the vibe of your post and looking at your profile - if your relationship isn't established enough that you *just know* then he should really be giving cause for guidance.

basically, he's testing to see how far you'd currently go - and if you're not sure, that's not healthy.

If my Mistress asked me to send Her photos, I'd send her pictures of me, naked, in the waiting position at some kind of 'shrine' to Her - but then, I know She would appreciate that.
If you are not sure then your relationship isn't yet strong enough.

Posted
On 8/2/2018 at 10:19 PM, BigPolly said:

How long have you known your Dom would be the first thing...that would depend on how well you know him, how much you trust him, what kind of Dom he is. Are the photos for his personal use or as part of a task

I've known my Dom years and trust him implicitly.  The pictures are for his personal use.

But this is a new thing for me. He is breaking me in gently and we have not yet played our first scene. The instruction given is what makes me feel comfortable. I'm still learning what He likes. So far I know shoes and corsets and bondage. 

I want to be the best sub I can be for him though. 

Posted
I am a bit confused and usually it takes a lots but you said "I've known my Dom years and trust him implicitly. but He is breaking me in gently and we have not yet played our first scene." ?? this is the longuest connection I have ever came across lol. No offence
Posted

I suppose it is strange. 

We've known each other years in other capacities. It is a recent thing for us to be intimate.  It is a more recent thing for the Dom/sub part to develop. 

Does that make more sense?

Posted
9 hours ago, PunkAndProudUK said:

Shouldn't he be telling you what pics he wants?

About to say that myself.

Posted
30 minutes ago, Pampered said:

We've known each other years in other capacities. It is a recent thing for us to be intimate.  It is a more recent thing for the Dom/sub part to develop. 

Does that make more sense?

I totally get that - and with context it changes my answer a little bit.

I think therefore he's assessing how comfortable you currently are - and - I think that's the answer.  

You may be comfortably (say) kneeling naked ready to serve - or you may be comfortable with a ball gag and "Masters pig" scrawled across your chest and a butt plug in : I think it's up to you to decide how comfortable you currently are.