Gentle Femdom tips and advice

sv****

Posted
I'm a new domme in gentle femdom. My own version of this includes sensory play, mental play, body worship, domestic service etc. But excludes impact play, pegging, degrading and ***.

Do you have any advice or tips for a new domme in these areas?
Posted
Hi. I would really recommend not ruling out impact play. Impact can be very gentle indeed and become part of sensory scenes. For example, just using the tips of a flogger as you run them over the thighs or back, taking a heavy paddle and using it in temperature play etc. Patting the skin with one's hand and stroking it between pats. These are all impact methods with a gentle manner. Message if you want to ask more, I am a sensualist Domme. x
Posted
Chastity and orgasm control come to mind, as well as subtle things like picking outfits. Some of these carry some manner of *** with them and the fact that you might demand them without actually pointing that out might even increase the impact because being told or ***d into breaking through their shame can be one of the most powerful displays of consent.
Posted
Very good and interesting n I'm going to check out evie lupine tomorrow thanks ladies
Posted
6 hours ago, MissMimiNyx said:
Hi. I would really recommend not ruling out impact play. Impact can be very gentle indeed and become part of sensory scenes. For example, just using the tips of a flogger as you run them over the thighs or back, taking a heavy paddle and using it in temperature play etc. Patting the skin with one's hand and stroking it between pats. These are all impact methods with a gentle manner. Message if you want to ask more, I am a sensualist Domme. x

I'm only ruling out the sadism/masochism. I live with chronic *** and I don't want to inflict *** on others right now. Who knows, that may change with experience 🙂

Posted
6 hours ago, Charms said:
Check out evie lupine on YouTube

I think I've watched all of her videos 😃

Posted
Knowing your limits. “Not engaging in impact play” for example. Is important. Just as learning your submissive limits. As well as mutual kinks.
If your limit is hard. Then say it out right so you don’t get a person who will be let down at not getting the impact play they deserve.
Some people say they are a gentle Dom, Domme cause they don’t realize the *** is wanted. Masochists need love too. 🤣 and so I recommend analyzing the why if your limit and see if it’s a hard limit. Or simply something to work with a sub on. So see where your boundaries are. For me. I discovered I’m ok inflicting *** but my hard limit is drawing ***. I won’t go that far. Hope this helps you on your journey.
Posted
17 minutes ago, Sir-or-Daddy said:
Knowing your limits. “Not engaging in impact play” for example. Is important. Just as learning your submissive limits. As well as mutual kinks.
If your limit is hard. Then say it out right so you don’t get a person who will be let down at not getting the impact play they deserve.
Some people say they are a gentle Dom, Domme cause they don’t realize the *** is wanted. Masochists need love too. 🤣 and so I recommend analyzing the why if your limit and see if it’s a hard limit. Or simply something to work with a sub on. So see where your boundaries are. For me. I discovered I’m ok inflicting *** but my hard limit is drawing ***. I won’t go that far. Hope this helps you on your journey.

Dominant limits in my case 🙂

Posted
Yay!!! Yay and more Yay.... welcome to the femdom delighfulness. I started out not being into very much and now I'm diving into everything.... even started to looking into medical training so I can do body piercing (takes time) ... just build slowly, with good connections and a sense of humility and open curiousity and you can't go far wrong. I bet you'll be a monstrously wonderful domme in no time!
Posted
6 hours ago, swphoenix said:
Yay!!! Yay and more Yay.... welcome to the femdom delighfulness. I started out not being into very much and now I'm diving into everything.... even started to looking into medical training so I can do body piercing (takes time) ... just build slowly, with good connections and a sense of humility and open curiousity and you can't go far wrong. I bet you'll be a monstrously wonderful domme in no time!

I am naturally curious and I love to learn new things 😉 Thanks