Gentle Femdom tips and advice

sv****

Posted
I'm a new domme in gentle femdom. My own version of this includes sensory play, mental play, body worship, domestic service etc. But excludes impact play, pegging, degrading and ***.

Do you have any advice or tips for a new domme in these areas?
Posted
Hi. I would really recommend not ruling out impact play. Impact can be very gentle indeed and become part of sensory scenes. For example, just using the tips of a flogger as you run them over the thighs or back, taking a heavy paddle and using it in temperature play etc. Patting the skin with one's hand and stroking it between pats. These are all impact methods with a gentle manner. Message if you want to ask more, I am a sensualist Domme. x
Posted
Chastity and orgasm control come to mind, as well as subtle things like picking outfits. Some of these carry some manner of *** with them and the fact that you might demand them without actually pointing that out might even increase the impact because being told or ***d into breaking through their shame can be one of the most powerful displays of consent.
Posted
Very good and interesting n I'm going to check out evie lupine tomorrow thanks ladies
Posted
6 hours ago, MissMimiNyx said:
Hi. I would really recommend not ruling out impact play. Impact can be very gentle indeed and become part of sensory scenes. For example, just using the tips of a flogger as you run them over the thighs or back, taking a heavy paddle and using it in temperature play etc. Patting the skin with one's hand and stroking it between pats. These are all impact methods with a gentle manner. Message if you want to ask more, I am a sensualist Domme. x

I'm only ruling out the sadism/masochism. I live with chronic *** and I don't want to inflict *** on others right now. Who knows, that may change with experience šŸ™‚

Posted
6 hours ago, Charms said:
Check out evie lupine on YouTube

I think I've watched all of her videos šŸ˜ƒ

Posted
Knowing your limits. ā€œNot engaging in impact playā€ for example. Is important. Just as learning your submissive limits. As well as mutual kinks.
If your limit is hard. Then say it out right so you donā€™t get a person who will be let down at not getting the impact play they deserve.
Some people say they are a gentle Dom, Domme cause they donā€™t realize the *** is wanted. Masochists need love too. šŸ¤£ and so I recommend analyzing the why if your limit and see if itā€™s a hard limit. Or simply something to work with a sub on. So see where your boundaries are. For me. I discovered Iā€™m ok inflicting *** but my hard limit is drawing ***. I wonā€™t go that far. Hope this helps you on your journey.
Posted
17 minutes ago, Sir-or-Daddy said:
Knowing your limits. ā€œNot engaging in impact playā€ for example. Is important. Just as learning your submissive limits. As well as mutual kinks.
If your limit is hard. Then say it out right so you donā€™t get a person who will be let down at not getting the impact play they deserve.
Some people say they are a gentle Dom, Domme cause they donā€™t realize the *** is wanted. Masochists need love too. šŸ¤£ and so I recommend analyzing the why if your limit and see if itā€™s a hard limit. Or simply something to work with a sub on. So see where your boundaries are. For me. I discovered Iā€™m ok inflicting *** but my hard limit is drawing ***. I wonā€™t go that far. Hope this helps you on your journey.

Dominant limits in my case šŸ™‚

Posted
Yay!!! Yay and more Yay.... welcome to the femdom delighfulness. I started out not being into very much and now I'm diving into everything.... even started to looking into medical training so I can do body piercing (takes time) ... just build slowly, with good connections and a sense of humility and open curiousity and you can't go far wrong. I bet you'll be a monstrously wonderful domme in no time!
Posted
6 hours ago, swphoenix said:
Yay!!! Yay and more Yay.... welcome to the femdom delighfulness. I started out not being into very much and now I'm diving into everything.... even started to looking into medical training so I can do body piercing (takes time) ... just build slowly, with good connections and a sense of humility and open curiousity and you can't go far wrong. I bet you'll be a monstrously wonderful domme in no time!

I am naturally curious and I love to learn new things šŸ˜‰ Thanks