Beginner Rope Bunny

Posted

I’m currently trying out a few self ties to get used to handling rope and knowing how tight or loose and whatnot. My question is, what’s your favorite tie? I want to try out your suggestions! Thanks lovelies!

Posted
I think a general rule of thumb if bound limb/appendage goes blue or cold then remove tie!!! Safety first. Keep a pair of scissors handy.... 🔥
Posted
I'm fairly new to tying but have found although doing self ties is beneficial somewhat it is more beneficial with a partner as you can just ask, everyone seems to have different tolerances and sometimes you need to take account of longstanding injuries. Scissors are definitely a must though. My favourite ties so far are the ones I can do 😂😂
  • 2 weeks later...
Gasmonkeygirl
Posted

I love it first thing is to start slowly make sure your master/dom what have you knows where on your body and does his research on how to do it effectively. My daddy uses it a lot because it’s my favorite play. I like being a rope bunny. A lot of people use it once in a blue moon. He tests my skin most of the time to make sure I’m ok. And allways has a knife ready so if it gets to be too much he can cut it off. “It’s a rope that can be replaced you can’t” is what he says. Have fun with it.

Grumpybear89
Posted

Make sure you can get 3 fingers comfortably in there. To most people it may seem loose but to the one being tied up it will more than tight enough.  Also you need to understand circulation and where nerves are. A good thing to get in the habit of is touching the skin, learn how warm your partner usually is, if parts start to feel cooler than normal you are cutting of the circulation.   Take time to practice knots and where applicable use knots that can be released very fast if you need to.   There is always a very sharp knife and scissors near me just incase. If in doubt remove the rope.   Another pointer is read and watch everything you can. It's a lot to take in and learn.  

Posted

whilst there's a lot can be done through self-learning, rope is more dangerous than it looks - as well as making sure you have a pair of safety scissors to hand (NB : safety scissors... not your kitchen scissors) I'd strongly recommend learning via peer rope shops and/or getting in a good range of reading.