just looking for advice

slavewife

Posted

ass play yes a big one on here but i need some help please my lovlies and i know you will as you have helped so much in my journey and no im living the best life 24/7 and never thought id be here but i have a question and please i am not being ***d in anyway but i want to go to the ultimate i can be 

i have tried doing myself but only find (sorry may offend ) if i have my partners fingers i can enjoy but we trying to train and ma ass is a no hole for them I've lubed prodded emptied ya name it but if we playing i relax so much a finger and thumb ( is good enough to eat Old saying for younger peeps) 

how do you all start does it need a partner to do and train ?

or can you do yourselves and if so how did you so it as its so not enjoyable i cant relax ?

help and advice be great how you started and how it ended ? what did you use and how did you relax even with just toys 

thank you  all again for listening to me and ma daft questions

Posted

Get on to lovehoney and look at the anal training plugs they offer.  A graded set that you can gently move along as you learn to tolerate each in turn. The fact that you are enthusiastically into it does not suggest you have a mental block clench, but there may be a trigger reflex, like gagging etc. Just shove a little one in and leave it there for a while...walk around, be normal..but plugged. If you can go the extra they do 3.5", 4" and 4.5" vibrating plugs for about £25 a shot, but be patient, there are offers daily. Hope this helps.
Final bit of fun...
Toothpaste.... put some in there before he arrives and enjoy the dual experience. It's fun on your clit too. Honest. xxxxx

Posted
You know I have worked with several partners in the past on this. It did take them some time to relax enough to do it themselves. So take your time and have your partner help. Also as VKD said get a good 3,5, or 7 piece anal training set to help you. But it can be difficult if you do not relax and take your time. You can also cause injuries if you do not relax.
Posted
Yes, as a sub, the training kits help, start small and build up, then when you get to the more filling one's, sleep with them, then move up to a vibrating plug, it'll loosen you up, then go to a dildo, slow and steady, be patient, if you hit a tight spot, hold, relax, slowly try to push through but if tight, don't *** it, just pull out, and work it it in and out to the sticking point, then when you least expect it you'll be fully penetrated.
Posted

you can do anal play alone - it doesn't need a partner.

the angle can be awkward for your own fingers (but it's not impossible to have a bit poke around) but some of the smallest butt plugs and anal toys are, well, small

plenty of lube and try to leave something in you for a little while to get used to the sensation.  You can gradually get bigger, but never *** it.   Relaxation can take quite a while if you struggle - patience is key.  

Posted
2 hours ago, VKD said:

Toothpaste.... put some in there before he arrives and enjoy the dual experience. It's fun on your clit too. Honest. xxxxx

not sure what this has to do with anal training and toothpaste will sting like hell.  it's often used in post orgasm *** and CBT - this is more of a nasty surprise to someone who isn't expecting it than 'fun' 

Posted
On 5/30/2022 at 11:35 PM, Subsluta said:

ass play yes a big one on here but i need some help please my lovlies and i know you will as you have helped so much in my journey and no im living the best life 24/7 and never thought id be here but i have a question and please i am not being ***d in anyway but i want to go to the ultimate i can be 

i have tried doing myself but only find (sorry may offend ) if i have my partners fingers i can enjoy but we trying to train and ma ass is a no hole for them I've lubed prodded emptied ya name it but if we playing i relax so much a finger and thumb ( is good enough to eat Old saying for younger peeps) 

or can you do yourselves and if so how did you so it as its so not enjoyable i cant relax ?

help and advice be great how you started and how it ended ? what did you use and how did you relax even with just toys 

I've found that anal play, for me, is only really enjoyable if Fen does it. Doing it solo holds no appeal for me. 

Only advice I can give is carry on doing what you're doing. Maybe try using small butt plugs when (if) you masturbate. Part of it is the mutual excitement for me.

I've actually had very little anal sex, mainly with an ex partner and it was a case of lots of lube, taking it slow and more lube. The first time with my ex partner provoked a safe word call as it was (slightly) sore so he stopped, waited for me to relax then carried on slowly and gently.

With Fen, it's more about fingers, tongue and toys than penatrive sex.

I'd advise trying once you're fully aroused, lots of lube and patience.

🐺🙏

Posted
On 5/30/2022 at 11:35 PM, Subsluta said:

I've found that anal play, for me, is only really enjoyable if Fen does it. Doing it solo holds no appeal for me. 

Only advice I can give is carry on doing what you're doing. Maybe try using small butt plugs when (if) you masturbate. Part of it is the mutual excitement for me.

I've actually had very little anal sex, mainly with an ex partner and it was a case of lots of lube, taking it slow and more lube. The first time with my ex partner provoked a safe word call as it was (slightly) sore so he stopped, waited for me to relax then carried on slowly and gently.

🐺🙏

Posted
9 hours ago, BountyHunter said:

🐺🙏

thank you mamma wolf im same i only get it with @Getbackinits not for me but like you when playing its a whole diff ball game .

Posted

thank you all for your advice i will yake on board and talk to @Getbackinits a work in progress and will be for the hopefully many years we together one day ya never know ill get what its all about and why people enjoy it xx thank you all again been an eye opener dont think be using toothpaste though thats a bit to much

Posted
10 hours ago, BountyHunter said:

🐺🙏

Loved how you played with me Priestess so caring and sensual it was such a wonderful experience 🥰🥰🥰🐺🐺🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️❤️❤️

Posted
I know this is pretty much just echoing what Bounty said but with myself and Sara anal only works in person when I do it. She could not do it to her self as she tenses up totally.

On a more practical note when inserting anything anally at first, when you first enter pause to give the first ring of muscle a chance to adjust. Then move forward and pause again as there is a second ring of musculature that needs to adjust.

After that you are good, just take it really slow and you will be fine and if you can find a silicone based lubricant I would definitely recommend it just for this activity.