The lost art of phone sex, aka "the phone bone"

1G****

Posted
I am as you can tell by my pictures and my profile a middle aged guy, a Gen Xer if you will.
So here comes the "back in my day" story.
Before instant messaging was a thing, you know AIM, Yahoo Instant Messenger etc..some of you younger people probably have no idea what those even are now...but I digress, If you wanted to talk to people on the internet you basically had two options, IRC and news groups.
IRC had some wonderful channels for kinky minded individuals.
I can recall on more than one occasion meeting someone who's demons got along with mine and dirty chat would lead to a dirty in the middle of the night phone call followed by a mind blowing orgasm on both ends....
Sexting is great so is pic exchange, but there was just something more intense about coaxing that voice on the other end to push herself just a little further, " don't let it happen yet...tell me all the dirty things going through your mind!"
I won't get too descriptive here.
Tell me your thoughts...what were your experiences like if any?
Posted
Like sexting, picture and even video exchanges, phone sex can be fun and also incredibly intense, BUT for it to work it takes two people being on the same wavelength and in synch for it to work - it's like a game of chess trying to stay two or three moves ahead of the other person and anticipating their next moves.
Done well it can be great regardless of the medium, done badly it can be more of a turn off than a turn on.
And oh the heady days of mIRC, chat rooms and ICQ that's bought back some pleasant memories of hours and even days lost 🙄😄
Posted

I've never done phone sex - but - they're still very much a thing : premium lines do really well 
of course I get this is a little different as it is a for-pay rather than two people agreeing to call each other for dirty talk - but - it is certainly a thing 

Posted
I’ve known a couple girls in my time actually do this! Seeing it from the other side is unfortunately quite funny! They used to be very good at it especially making it last long as possible! But definitely not the person in the advertising!
Posted
My ex was a phone sex operator, I should have added that I was talking about the doing it for eachother's benefit, not the whole pay for play thing..I have never paid for any kind of sexual services, nor do I think I ever will.
Posted

in general I think people really don't like talking on phones these days at all ;)

• 1 year later...
CertifiedFreakster77
Posted (edited)

Phone sex is a work of art and it takes true passion and intelligence to pull off. I especially love fingering myself while the phone is by my pussy to let the other party hear the wetness. I love closing my eyes and feeling the person there even though they are not. I got a blind guy once and I swear I made him see and feel me. I was exactly what he needed that day. I hope I can enjoy a little phone sex with some of you guys on here 😈

Edited by CertifiedFreakster77
Posted

I adore phone sex. I love to build a rappprt, find out likes and dislikes. Then explore on the phone directing her to what I expect. It can be very intenss

Posted

If anyone wants to help me get out of my shyness phone set might be a great way…3614080666 deep voices are my favorite :);)