Dominant profile picture

Posted

This is just for my information really. If you have a profile as a dom, is it the practice to need a profile picture where the chap has a look that us a bit surly, mean and moody. "I am all powerful"?

DeviantInside
Posted
I’m honestly not sure. I hate all pictures of myself… so occasionally I find one I can put up with, and I go with that.
Posted
It all depends. Can you pull off the mean and moody look? Personally, I like a mix of both in the profile but I do like a smiley pfp.

(Looks at mine. Realizes I'm not smiling...)
Posted

I like people's profiles where they are being themsleves. As they are in daily life. Some "dominant stances" sure, but those who have a very "moody" one, don't appeal to me at all.

Posted
Naw I am at a pirate festival in mine. Though I was a Captain.
Cheekysub247
Posted
If they can naturally do it sure but some look unnatural and try hard.
I prefer just an every day pic as that tells me more about them 😊
Posted

One problem sometimes is some do kinda try a little hard - or do the whole "headless man in a suit" - a lot depends in the vibe you want to give off; though no matter what you do or don't it won't be for everyone

Posted

Personally I'm not keen on the suit ones no head, or just holding a cane/belt. I like a nice face pic, smiley then a mix of pics in the profile.  Trying too hard turns me right off.

Just because your dominant dosnt mean you have to be moody some even make me giggle and I'm not sure that's the vibe your wanting. Mind you, I'm pretty pants at pics myself so who am I to pass judgement. 😉

Posted

Horses for courses isn't it? I quite like some if the suit ones, and those hold ng a belt Al eit because they make me gighle, at the thought of some 'mega cool' Dom losing his trousers at the wrong moment. 

There are some pics that call to me though not necessarily face pics and definitely Not dick pics. But maybe a hand reaching for a watch on a table, or feet resting casually on a foot rest. It's really weird what piques my curiosity... 

Posted

The headless pic with a Caine in hand as been done to many times.

I prefer individual pics. If they show good ink or ***s on there profile. There saying we can show pur pets now ill talk to you. Or art on a profile. I love art or a cool building.

Or doing or musical instruments. 

Something that intrigues me. Either it 8n pic form or something they wrote about themselves. 

I'm a big nerd who lobes body modifications,  ***s n books