Cuckolding

Posted
Lol I can see that David and I have a mutual understanding
Posted
Im into my partner being pleased by real men. Id love be degraded by him and ***d to be his bitch. Id love to be.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I wish my wife would cuckold me and let me taste her after she's f**ked other guys and reclaim her

Posted
I think it’s great if you add taboo’s into it my thing then the couple or lady or ladies and I have great time there’s certain bondage bedrooms add ons you can make for that Cuckold cruelty! That way they know their place. Plus making them as a dog or furry dog obiedence training.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
My wife cucked me for a while. We’re separated now, but yeah. Anyways, was the best experiences though, cleaning her up and all afterwards. Just wished we could’ve continued that one a bit longer.
Posted
i am a cuckolded husband, an identity i embrace with enthusiasm. i know my Wife needs and deserves sexual satisfaction, and i am devoted to do all i can to help Her enjoy that, albeit with more robustly "manly" partners than me. i take my responsibility to enable My Wife's satisfaction very seriously, as She likewise attends to my special needs - which include the delicious *** of our both having to face the reality of my "frannieness."
Posted
I love it my girlfriend brings guys home and has me sit there and watch them have sex and then eat her pussy after he cum in her
Posted
1 hour ago, BiSub4Goddess2Own said:
I love it my girlfriend brings guys home and has me sit there and watch them have sex and then eat her pussy after he cum in her

Yep, it really is fun. The only other related fantasy that I wish materialized would be her coming home from getting some to bring the goods back to me for cleaning.

Posted
I think it’s the ultimate gift 🎁 a cuckhold could give to their partner…especially where one has a highly sexual partner and they can’t keep up with her needs it saves relationships than breaks them l believe anyway! Equality isn’t always about being equal….being cucked is giving the other what the other can’t thus enabling a beautiful dynamic and act of selflessness.
Posted
I love watching my man go at it. It turns me on to know he is wanted.
Seedplantr269
Posted
I love breeding married women . Fertile and willing even better .. Have inseminated many married women .
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Why is it not bring up the topic of cuckolding or sharing my wife at the time / ex-wife now with other men, people act like I'm some kind of deviant or worse. I use to keep it quiet and very hush hush. Eventually I was like f**k it, now idc how people look at me. Yes, I get turned on by my ex-wife in between me and another man passing her back and forth. I love being able to take a break during sex and she is still being pleased. I like when Guys are just demolishing my wife's p*ssy and she is coming all over their cocks. I love when we say no cumin in her but they do it anyway. I love interracial gangbangs especially when it's my wife and black Bulls. I think it's great and any complainers or nay sayers can eat a cum load out of a huge c**k

• 1 month later...
Posted
I've been in two cuckold relationships both times we had a clear cuckold contract stating " the rules" which we both discussed and agreed to , the contract was reviewed yearly
Posted
I think Cuckolding is super hot … I have 2 locked up cucks and I just love jingling their keys around My neck all day… lol
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I’ve had several cuckholding relationships before my marriage. I tried to bring that into the relationship with my then wife, to no avail. I was never truly happy in my marriage, because I always felt something was missing.I decided to get a divorce and let the other person seek true happiness.
Posted
I had a great experience with the lifestyle until the husband got jealous. I am all for doing what another man can't for the right woman
Posted
9 hours ago, union464 said:
I had a great experience with the lifestyle until the husband got jealous. I am all for doing what another man can't for the right woman

Thing is it isn't always about doing what another man can't - though with some that can come into it - it's about doing what another couple want for whatever their reason, and so long as it ties in with what you want.
Most strong cuckold relationships are founded on a love for one another and a desire for mutual pleasure - her for the obvious sexual pleasure she gets and him for the pleasure of seeing his partner pleasured - so anything that threatens that balance (and it's a tricky one to maintain) needs to be managed carefully by all three involved.