Why I've Concluded There are No Real Men On Fet

CopperKnob

Posted
9 minutes ago, Ninepointer said:
All us menbots voted - I lost, and have to take one for the team, have your way with me then.....

I think you mean you won. Must be a typo 😂

Posted
This is so true I've never considered myself real, I'm just a sophisticated AI designed to show disinterest and ghost anyone who finds themselves in my inbox.

(this is beautiful peice of satire, you have all my respect!)
Posted
Well. We don't live anywhere near each other and the scope of our existence together looks extremely grim. But if things were different I'd give you all the time you want
Posted
Fabulous, just fabulous. 😂
Posted
I've said it before and I will die on this hill: there needs to be a *sarcasm* font.

Also.....HRU, HMU 🤙 😂
Redefine-Horizons
Posted
I can hear the male impotent rage tears as lube in this sarcasm! Well done.
Posted
13 minutes ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:
I've said it before and I will die on this hill: there needs to be a *sarcasm* font.

Also.....HRU, HMU 🤙 😂

😂😂😂
There does and also a sausage emoji, I was pretty disappointed i couldn't find one

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

Sprinkles if you will, skip the cherry 🤢

So demanding!! 🤣😂

Posted
22 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

😂😂😂
There does and also a sausage emoji, I was pretty disappointed i couldn't find one

CK dearest - don't you know that the de rigeur emoji for a todger is the aubergine? How do you ever expect to understand us men if you can't even grasp the basics? 🤷‍♂️😄
Hmmm..did I just mansplain? 🤣😂

Posted
2 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

I SHOULD HAVE ADDED, THIS POST IS COMPLETE SATIRE/SARCASM.

Still it flys over people's heads 🤭

Posted
Oh no, think of the fairies. Well done on another great post.
Posted
27 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

😂😂😂

Someone is missing a trick somewhere. No sarcasm font, no sausage, and no dedicated bdsm emojis. Poor. Very poor

Posted
Maybe that's true 3000 miles away wherever you are lol but alas, here in the states it's different. There are real men. Myself being one. We're just extremely outnumbered by the buttholes, unfortunately. But a lot of us feel the exact same way about there not being any "real" women on fet. It goes both ways. Bottom line: the handful of decent people on here, both men AND women, are far, far outnumbered by the riffraff and buttholes lol it's sad but very true. Hang in there 🌹 and good luck. But remember, don't lump us all together, lest we lump all of yall together too👍
Posted
15 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

CK dearest - don't you know that the de rigeur emoji for a todger is the aubergine? How do you ever expect to understand us men if you can't even grasp the basics? 🤷‍♂️😄
Hmmm..did I just mansplain? 🤣😂

Well look, all I was really after was a chipolata 🤷‍♀️
And no, mansplaining is when people use really long, intelligent sounding words with plenty of syllables to confuse us. Can you please get it right? 😂

Posted
8 minutes ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

Someone is missing a trick somewhere. No sarcasm font, no sausage, and no dedicated bdsm emojis. Poor. Very poor

Calling the Fet Mods!! 😂

Posted
17 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Well look, all I was really after was a chipolata 🤷‍♀️
And no, mansplaining is when people use really long, intelligent sounding words with plenty of syllables to confuse us. Can you please get it right? 😂

Ah now chipolatas I can do - has a bend in it mind 🤣😂
Phew to not mansplaining but that does make the assumption that I know long words with lots of syllables 😂🤣

Posted
21 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Its a 'need' not just a 'want'

That's almost even more demanding 😂🤣

Posted
1 minute ago, gemini_man said:

Ah now chipolatas I can do - has a bend in it mind 🤣😂
Phew to not mansplaining but that does make the assumption that I know long words with lots of syllables 😂🤣

How's a bent chipolata going to fit in my roll?

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

How's a bent chipolata going to fit in my roll?

It's all about the angles don't you know.. 😂🤣

Posted
4 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

It's all about the angles don't you know.. 😂🤣

How's that for a bucket of salt in my wound?
Did you not read my post? I cAnT GeT A RePlY to My MeSsAgEs
***y sadist!

Posted
Lol well you know some of us men are dominant.