Why I've Concluded There are No Real Men On Fet

CopperKnob

Posted
3 hours ago, Bulldog6837 said:
I feel this and it’s not only you going thru this.
I’ve messaged and tried for at least a year now with little to no luck on even getting replies.
Being in Canada makes it a bit tougher as there doesn’t seem to be a lot of people to chat with and the ones that do just want to scam for *** or something else.
The ability to keep trying runs thin pretty quickly but I stay hopeful as should you, not all the men in the site are fake 😉

Sorry you feel this way. I’m from Canada so let’s turn that frown into a smile… eh?!!! 😜

Posted
Sorry you feel this way. I’m from Canada so let’s turn that frown into a smile… eh?!!! 😜

We definitely should 😉
Posted
14 minutes ago, Zela said:

We definitely should 😉

Posted
9 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Ooo, I feel like Cupid

Well where is the cute outfit 😈lol

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

How's that for a bucket of salt in my wound?
Did you not read my post? I cAnT GeT A RePlY to My MeSsAgEs
***y sadist!

Oh gawd you've resorted to blackmail letter type font - I'd better tone it down 🤣😂

Posted
27 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Oh gawd you've resorted to blackmail letter type font - I'd better tone it down 🤣😂

Well, as GoodGirlBetterBrat highlighted, there is no sarcasm font. We have to make do with the tools available to us 🤷‍♀️

Posted
12 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Well, as GoodGirlBetterBrat highlighted, there is no sarcasm font. We have to make do with the tools available to us 🤷‍♀️

Is that tools as in those provided by the site or is that your opinion of the choice of men round here? 🤣😂

Posted
Creasing at the "a fairy dies" bit 😂💖
Posted
8 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Is that tools as in those provided by the site or is that your opinion of the choice of men round here? 🤣😂

I think I'll take the 5th?

Posted
29 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I think I'll take the 5th?

🐔🐔🐔😂🤣

Posted
Stop being pathetic and blocking people you don't get on with. You wouldn't act this stuck up in rl.
Posted
23 minutes ago, DirtyFather said:

Stop being pathetic and blocking people you don't get on with. You wouldn't act this stuck up in rl.

Fucking hell... who ordered a dickhead for the party?

A bit of friendly advice pal, before you start slinging an attitude nobody wants at any more threads; if you want to be taken seriously here, start by trying to make at least one of your pics the right way up. Because if you ever find you do have something positive and worthwhile to say, nobody will appreciate it if they get neckache every time they look at you.

Posted
1 hour ago, DirtyFather said:

What a fascinating attitude. What do you think people should do if they don’t get on with you? Send you flowers? 

Posted
6 hours ago, DirtyFather said:

IRL, your opening gambit wouldn't be

"Mission accomplished your profile made me horny 😍 "

Which is the message you send me which earnt you the block.

Maybe consider your own behaviour, not only when sending unsolicited mail but also in relation to how you respond when things don't go your way because right now it looks like your throwing a tantrum about something that happened quite some time ago

Posted
39 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

You know thats a coclerel right? 😂

Closest I could get - options were: 🐔🐥🍗🐤🐣🐓😂🤣

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

Closest I could get - options were: 🐔🐥🍗🐤🐣🐓😂🤣

Are you blaming the tools you have available to you either those provided by the site or the choice of men round here??

Checkmate?

Posted
9 hours ago, DirtyFather said:

Someone’s swinging their bitter handbag around 😂

How dare you block people @CopperKnobdont you know it’s your place to sexually entertain everyone regardless of how moronic they are, now be a good girl & get back in your box 😂

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

Are you blaming the tools you have available to you either those provided by the site or the choice of men round here??

Checkmate?

Damn you're good 🤣😂

Posted

@CopperKnob, brilliantly observed as usual. Bit sad you had to point out this was a satirical post. I would not want you inbox, you are increbibly brave sometimes.