Suggesting new kinks

MaleDesire

Posted

Hi there, 

Suggest right here! And we'll see if others are interested in them too, if there's enough interest they will get added to the list! 

Posted

I'd like to suggest some fetishes to add to the website list: Contortion (folding and bending one's body in interesting positions) and Mermaiding (wearing a fish tail either for swimming or posing on dry land) and Costume Play (dressing up as favorite fictional characters). 

Posted
I hope this does not seem patronising, but did you click on "show all in this category" for each of the categories? (I didn't)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Can i suggest advice for safe sex for kinky disabled people?

Not condom sex but when our bodies aren't working in the usual way can we have tips on what is safe? Or maybe we should just go to the GP, idk?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/3/2018 at 10:41 PM, 3SumQueen said:

Can i suggest advice for safe sex for kinky disabled people?

Not condom sex but when our bodies aren't working in the usual way can we have tips on what is safe? Or maybe we should just go to the GP, idk?

Perhaps you wanna stay clear of jumping of the wardrobe especially without a harness but then again it depends on the harness 😂 😂 😂 lol

Posted
34 minutes ago, Scouting4u said:

Perhaps you wanna stay clear of jumping of the wardrobe especially without a harness but then again it depends on the harness 😂 😂 😂 lol

Got me thinking of all sorts now that i could do with medical aides. haha.