Finding a 24/7 CIS/TPE slave for a couple

Posted

Hello me and my dominant partner have been looking for a permanent slave that would become part of our family for a while now.
But so far we only met fakes and time wasters. 
We did have a weekend slave for almost a year before we moved to Romania (for now) but it seems increasingly hard to find a true servant and property for us. 
There are not too many websites out there that we know of but our search continues. 
Do you have any experience with 24/7 slaves? 
How did you guys meet them? 
So far we set up a couple of meetings but no slave showed up. 
Any advice? 

Posted

Suppose you could elaborate more on what the slave would get from you? I see you mention they will be part of your family but also see they have to be financially independent and run your household, this kind of contradicts imo.

Posted

there's a lot of fantasists to this kind of live-in arrangement - but yeah, it's going to take a lot of time to find someone : also, I'd be cautious of anyone willing to go from naught to live-in too eagerly : it's got to take proper time to get to know somebody.

Posted
14 hours ago, 3SumQueen said:

Suppose you could elaborate more on what the slave would get from you? I see you mention they will be part of your family but also see they have to be financially independent and run your household, this kind of contradicts imo.

Well it is important that the slave is financially secure. We plan on having the slave for the rest of our lives witch can be very much a "fantasy" and in most cases simply cant come true. Even marriage can end. And in case that we would go separate ways we do not want our slave to end up on the streets. It would make things very easy if we knew, ok even if after a few years he would no longer live with us he still gets a pension or had income from passive sources.
And it would be much easier if he already brought it into the equation instead of needing to build it while living with us.
Plus we do not want to send our slave away 40 hours a week or to business trips.
We enjoy our freedom and independence and would not want a family member who could not spend the time with us as well.

Posted
14 hours ago, Fimus said:

Shame you are not near me!

Even if we do not plan on staying in one location  for the rest of our lives. We like to travel and if we like a place a lot we might stay there for a few years.

• 5 months later...
Lady_Lucrezia
Posted

We have the same problem. My partner (switch) and I are more or less searching for the same thing. We'd only prefer someone to maintain a job at least part-time, for security and also for psychological welfare.

It seems to be impossible to find someone, who really wants to be owned. Most of them just seem to get off on the idea of it. We only started with one guy, but he had psychological problems (long before our ds relationship) and tried to get back his family and started therapy...

So I suppose, it is quite a task to find "the right one". Male or female. Good luck to you guys!

Posted (edited)

I agree with 3SQ your post is in contradiction with the concept on having a slave relationship. 

A slave is a full on responsibility, this is why is hard to find them as they need to have a coplete trust on their Master. 

You might need to liking for a submissive with slave tendency and cleaning or whatever you want to use him for? 

Edited by Deleted Member
Wrong writings
Posted

I am with others who say that the slave becomes the masters responsibility.

You cannot, IMHO, ask somebody to live as part of your family and serve you without providing that person with some sort of safety net. OK if they are maybe with you only ine or two days a week and have a life away fron you but not if they have total dependance on you and no chance to have a life away from you.

Posted

"Live in" is common amongst fantasists either side of the slash.

I feel this is something if you *really* want you have to be prepared for it.

I'd almost say - those who want it aren't those who should have it... this type of relationship is better being created naturally.

-

From the perspective of the Dominant(s)

You need someone you can trust to be in, effectively, your house.  Someone you can leave unattended and/or leave with your keys.

You are responsible for their basic requirements.

Food, water, comfort.

There are lots of fantasies around making people live off bread and water, or dog food, or whatever - having people sleep in a cage, so on.  But there are things to consider.

Strength and health needs to be kept up in order for them to be capable of serving efficiently.

There are ways you can have fun with some of the above for the purposes of "play" - but long term confinement will cause muscle to atrophy.  Inadequate diet will cause malnutrition.

Because of this

There are costs to keeping a slave.

A question may be if you permit, or require, them to work on a full or part time basis in which case they must go to work in a condition to be able TO work - in terms of physical and mentally and also health and appearance.

There MAY be some form of expectancy for financial contribution and/or there may be a required allowance for both the overheads to go to work and any appropriate recreation.

For example - attending work socials to "fit in" and also how their servitude to you can fit in with any friends or family they have.

There are many ways to make that work but it's important to have the structure agreed.

There's also the question of aside from their basic needs, what are their wants for the arrangement?

While in any form of D/s relationship the needs of the Dominants should come first - an unhappy submissive is an unproductive one so there's also a case of making sure they are happy - be it happy in servitude, certain fetishes met, or a rewarding environment.

There also always needs to be an OUT.  A live-in submissive who has no means of ending the arrangement if it doesn't work (be it nowhere to live/go/etc) this starts to be unhealthy.

-

From the submissives perspective

They need someone they can trust with all of the above.

Simple as that - and whether their interests/fetishes/etc can tie in to genuine servitude for the Dominant(s) without affecting their own wellbeing.

They also need to have means where the Dominants have an out - and aren't stuck with them because there's nowhere to go.

-

It gets very.... complex.

I'd say to work, trust needs to be built up over time and perhaps trial and error on what does work before a full live in commitment is reached.

Let's be honest.

For the Dominants amongst us - the idea of having someone we can call when we need something is appealing... but, being responsible for their wellbeing - potentially less so.

For the submissives amongst us - having little to worry about above whether Master/Mistress needs a foot rub is VERY fucking appealing at times - but - it's far more complex than that and can be draining.

• 10 months later...
Posted

I think we have.
He has been serving us on a semi regular basis for around a year. Next year he will move in with us fulltime if everything goes according to plan. But he had to work his way out of a mountain of old debt. We helped him to make a plan and find a second job. In a few months he will be completely debt free and able to save up a little bit until he can live with us- we are also renovating and still settling down. But so far it looks very promising.
It was quite a hassle to find a slave and we had to work with 1000s of fakes before finding one where it fit.
We are still open for applications but it seems like we found our slave.
Lets wait and see what the future brings!
And of course its a two way street. Especially when you want to have a live in arrangement.
What we offered this slave was first of all guidance. He was close to ending up homeless and lost in life.
We gave him perspective and a reason and a goal for his future.
He will never have a family. He is a servant to the core. He can not function without a strong leader.

And what we offer him once he lives with us is a purpose and leadership, good food ( the slave eats the same as we do and always gets our leftovers and we eat very good ), freedom, a stable place to live (he will live in our guest bungalow and will move to the basement whenever we have guests (1-2x a year)), he gets to teach his masters and the kids one day french and become part of our little family, he gets to take care of ***s and a nice big garden ( quite the***utic ), he gets punishments and rewards that have been written down and worked threw beforehand , he gets an allowance, he doesn't have to pay rent just to cover for his health insurance and that's around 250 a year. Plus we will make use of his skills and work with him on developing an income stream. Be it with products he manufactures or maybe something small online like a well functioning youtube channel where he documents his work with the ***s in nature or a steemit profile. There are so many possibilities and very low taxes here. We are building him up like we did for the past year.

So he really cant complain. And it surely beats working two jobs, living in a tiny apartment, diving for bottles just to eat and still not to get anywhere decent in life.
Hahaha as crazy as it sounds if I had this chance 10 years ago to live the life he will soon, I would have taken it. I would have ended up as the mistresse next to the master most likely since you cant change who you are. But I would have been more than ok trying out the submissive side of mine just to have all these perks ^^

But hey what can you do!

Now that we are in control it is even sweeter!

Posted
On 2/22/2019 at 8:12 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

For the submissives amongst us - having little to worry about above whether Master/Mistress needs a foot rub is VERY fucking appealing at times - but - it's far more complex than that and can be draining

You are absolutely on point! And as soon as it fits it becomes so beautiful. Almost magical.

We had to live without having a slave for a long time. It was clearly missing from our lives.

And there will be hard times, maybe even fights. But thats ok and it is healthy.

A relationship without fights is doomed to fail.

And a dom sub relationship is no exception at that.

Posted
On 2/19/2019 at 7:36 PM, Lady_Lucrezia said:

We have the same problem. My partner (switch) and I are more or less searching for the same thing. We'd only prefer someone to maintain a job at least part-time, for security and also for psychological welfare.

It seems to be impossible to find someone, who really wants to be owned. Most of them just seem to get off on the idea of it. We only started with one guy, but he had psychological problems (long before our ds relationship) and tried to get back his family and started therapy...

So I suppose, it is quite a task to find "the right one". Male or female. Good luck to you guys!

It seems to be impossible to find someone who really wants to be owned. Most of them just get off on the idea of it. 

Well, yes. That's because the reality of it is fucking nigh on impossible to live out. 

Many people are 'attracted' to the idea, but when they investigate the reality, it's just too outlandish. 

And if you're all expecting live-in slaves who you are not going to pay and financially support fully, you are out of your minds. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

It takes time to build rapport. Put the effort in and the payback is worth it. Don’t expect instant results. Something worth having is worth investing in. 

• 4 months later...
Posted
On 2/19/2019 at 8:36 PM, Lady_Lucrezia said:

It seems impossible to find someone who really wants to be in possession.

it is not impossible. the problem is, in my view, to find someone who wants to own a slave.
even if you are financially independent, you try to fall over .. it's very difficult on both sides.
have been looking for the owner for many months now