First week of TPE

Posted

You are ready, lists of days activities completed, no variation from our routine. 

The total power exchange working for us both. You have been good this week not breaking any rules.

The warmth and trust growing daily, the affection, protection and communication.

Your reward is a meal at the top restaurant in town. I place the clothes chosen for you on the bed. 50s flowery dress, silk bralette and panties, nice nylon hold ups and your temote control eggs.

When we go I tell you what you will order, you will flirt with the waiter for my amusement.You will not know when I will flick the switch.

A lovely romantic meal your eyes sparkle, the wine flows, you do as you are told. Slightly nervous when I will flick the switch.

The mind games engulfing you, your power from your daily life evaporating. You have longed for this and me.

We get up to leave arm in arm the waiter watching you as I put us in the taxi. Idle chit chat with the driver, suddenly the balls fire up, not gently but full power. My poker face unable to hide my delight as you yelp. The driver looks at you in his mirror, the intensity taking control of your body.

Full power all the way home, the driver erect listening to your moans, as instructed you say two then shortly after 3. The times you orgasm for me. 

I pay the driver and take you in, those silk panties seeping with glorious wetness. I would tell you all what happens next, but a gentleman never reveals all.

Posted
Oofff …I have the ability to make my own decisions, how about you ladies!! I enjoy being a powerful brat! But that’s just me!!
Posted (edited)

Thank you for the comments

Edited by Deleted Member
Wrong messsge
Posted
43 minutes ago, MsAddatude said:

Oofff …I have the ability to make my own decisions, how about you ladies!! I enjoy being a powerful brat! But that’s just me!!

I think there is a hint in the title.