Do Kinksters Fantasize Your Disabilities? :(

Posted
If you’re a disabled kinkster do people fantasize on your disabilities? :( I want to have fun but if people are only attracted to a disability it’s hurtful. I’m not your forbidden fruit.
Posted
I feel this. It's happened to me as well. Keep your head up. A kinky contact or a kinky relationship are just like any other, there are going to be those who hurt you, but there are also going to those few that are good to you! Hang in there!
Posted
I think it’s about consent, and honesty. Let’s be honest, just because you have a disability does it mean someone can’t have a fantasy?

There are tons of kinks that could be considered forbidden fruit…and everyone is entitled to not want their disable to be a kink, for themselves.

You can dictate that for the world, you can only speak for yourself and your partner and communicate your limits.
Posted

afraid so.  disabled folk are one of the most fetishised groups.  

ditto for transfolk, people of colour

sadly many people will objectify you :( 

Posted
I have no clue, though im epileptic, have torrents and high functioning asburgers. I can imagine someone out there wants to f**k me while im uncontrollably break dancing (having a seizure)
Posted
People fantasise over lots of things and a disability isn’t any different, but not everyone will focus just on that
Posted
Yes, I even have to put no on my profile, I've been diagnosed with bipolar and I've had multiple people ask me If I like angry sex when I'm angry? And plain out try to sexualise my disability
Posted
Some people fetishize disabilities but for the most part I’ve found more people put off by my disability (epilepsy) than turned on by it. Had a partner joke that she’d use me as a vibrator, but that’s about it. Aside from that more partners seem worried I may have a seizure during play… 🤷🏼‍♂️
Posted
Sadly people fetishise a laundry list of things that you can’t control about yourself.
Posted
You have the right to decide how that situation is handled. Consent is for everyone. If you want that to be part of your kink then that's fine. If you don't want it to be then they may fuck off with their bull shit. Your consent is just as important as theirs. Dont let toxic people push your boundaries. You got this.
Posted
I felt this. I'm disabled myself. I have neuropathy from diabetes and I've already lost a toe. I walk with a cane and my right foot isn't the most attractive thing in the world lol. I've seen both ways. I've been ghosted dozens of times as soon as I mention it, and I've also been told that my cane is sexy. I really don't like that. It's not an accessory. It's necessary for my well being. I've also been called Willy Wonka more than once. That's just plain rude lol
Posted
I totally sympathize with that. Typically when it comes to any condition or disability the one thing you’re fighting is letting that one aspect of your life define you and it’s especially rough when people can’t seem to see past it. I try my best to pay attention to the people who don’t react in that way as we tend to focus on the negative reactions more. Kind of like how you notice everyone who cuts you off on the highway but tend to ignore the tons of other people also o. The road who aren’t aggravating you.
Posted
My partner and I are both disabled. My own disabilities directly affect how I express my sexuality. If I don't hide them, people decide I'm too critical or immature before really talking to me. If I hide it, people find me confusing. I compromise by admitting my disabilities exist, not enticing people with them. I have to deal with a LOT of rejection based on stereotyping, though, which hurts.

My partner walks with a cane, and we both find it cute! We put stickers on it! That being said, the reason we find it sexy is because of the freedom it gives. Without it, my partner was in *** all the time and unwanted *** isn't fun or sexy.

It depends on if they're fetishizing our struggles or embracing our solutions as part of our unique bodies!

Basically:
Being called disabled=demeaning & sad
Overcoming disability=empowering & sexy
Valuing my health=*swoon*plzfuckme
Posted
For me personally I am nuerodivergent. I also have scars so I don’t check the box because people probably assume it’s physically. Also many people don’t recognize being nuerodivergent as disabled and completely dismiss it. Most people don’t know I’m disabled, that’s easier. So my opinion unless it’s obvious, or needs to be mentioned at some point. Do mention it, otherwise I advice agianst it.
Posted
So I have neurological damage which causes me to be bladder incontinent. I have lived with this condition for almost a year.

I have been ghosted and had people turned on by the fact that I have to wear adult diapers.

I have had to make a choice, does this define me? Do I accept this change to my life or hide or rebel against it? I chose to accept it and I can honestly say that it has left me feeling free and more confident. I've even found out that there are diapers printed with cute designs so that you dot lways have to wear a boring medical grade one.

I think that the point I'm trying to make is that you need to come to terms with your condition before you even listen to the comments other people make. This is you, not them.
Posted
Appreciate all the insight everyone has provided here. It shouldn’t bother me at the same time if someone fetishizes a disability sometimes it’s a ***. There’s a lot more to us than our struggles.
Posted
Technically, one of the biggest kinks is a disability. Glasses.

At end of day it's a personal decision depending on how comfortable someone is with their disability. I knew a dude with no left hand and he had a few girls ask him to fuck her with the stump!! Lol
Posted
As a double leg amputee I find I get ghosted 9/10 times when women realise, so I don't really have experience in someone fantasizing over me. But you are on a fetish site, you can't control who and why someone does or doesn't enjoy your disability.
Posted
Can I also point out….your name is “white” feetlover. That is objectifying right there…why is it okay to do it to race but not anything else?

Food for thought
Posted
3 hours ago, MrSadistDaddy said:
Can I also point out….your name is “white” feetlover. That is objectifying right there…why is it okay to do it to race but not anything else?

Food for thought

I don’t see that as objectifying, more so a preference.I have dated within my race and even internationally. I’m currently in an interracial relationship.

Posted
2 hours ago, whitefeetlover said:

I don’t see that as objectifying, more so a preference

what if someone said they had a preference for disabled people?

Posted
2 hours ago, whitefeetlover said:

I don’t see that as objectifying, more so a preference.I have dated within my race and even internationally. I’m currently in an interracial relationship.

Many people of color dislike the term of BBC, as it just objectifies them as only good as their color. It’s the same with anything…you apparently like white feet. Why not just feet then? Do you see the point? This is a learning moment…not an attack.

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

what if someone said they had a preference for disabled people?

Ngl if they weren’t disabled themself I’d question their motives a bit. There’s a difference to having a preference than possibly being with someone because they personally understand your struggle and deal with the same things. That’s not to say there aren’t good people out there who can look past all of that and love you fully for who you are but let’s not forget that people who are disabled already face stigma on a day to day basis, let alone the dating scene but can often be taken advantage of because of that.

Posted
I’m disabled I use a walker I hate it it’s embarrassing to tell ppl