Guys, It’s ok to be angry. Just put it where it belongs

CopperKnob

Posted
45 minutes ago, NoNameDom84 said:
Another load of shite aimed at trying to say how men should behave. Go and watch some ADM Crazy Reviews on YouTube to truly understand how men feel. Way too long for me to describe hear. But you are way off the mark

No one is telling you how to behave. If you wanted to know how cakes are made, you wouldn't ask your mechanic so a woman giving advice on how to start conversations with women in a volatile arena shouldn't be such an offense, nor does it mean you have to behave a certain way

Posted
3 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Sooo... what do other people in this community refer to you as? Frank? An occasional table? A chocolate teapot? 🤷‍♂️surely they use the label of Dom no? Cis-het is simply a shorthand way of describing a group of people man chill.. it's way easier than saying... straight men who were born men and grew up as men and and still are men 😂

You just labelled him 'man' which we can't be sure he chose
💩 I just labelled him 'him' and 'he'
I think I just brought Lockfairy's point home

Posted
2 minutes ago, wicklowdom said:

Or you could just call them men...

Well you could.. but how do you differentiate between different types of men 🤷‍♂️ how would I describe your personality to someone without labels? Incidentally cis-het is literally just two existing well used labels just shunted together sooo.. I'm not quite sure what your point is 😂 neither of then are made up 🤔

Posted
5 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Cis-het is simply a shorthand way of describing a group of people man chill.. it's way easier than saying... straight men who were born men and grew up as men and and still are men 😂

You, sir, are - in this moment - somebody I really want to buy a drink for 😂👏

Posted
Interestingly enough, my experience has been that the uglier the woman has been (and yes, ugly women do exist), the more I had to deal with unwelcome crap. I have never had to deal with attitudes, etc., from intelligent, good-looking and in-shape women. Only from the fat & ugly ones.

That said, I think most guys who want to find a quality girl should work on themselves first. Become financially stable, hit the gym, look good, dress well and have some hobbies.
Posted
4 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

Careful, he'll start inboxing you pics of his Colin 😂

Posted
If you have understood the set up of the platform there is really no reason to feel any form of frustration. For me personally, no one is worth getting annoyed or frustrated with. My life is more than well on track, I lead a drama-free life and I don't let anyone disturb that. If someone thinks he/she is a better person than me and doesn't respond, that's no loss to me.
Posted
3 minutes ago, BadBoy-94 said:
Interestingly enough, my experience has been that the uglier the woman has been (and yes, ugly women do exist), the more I had to deal with unwelcome crap. I have never had to deal with attitudes, etc., from intelligent, good-looking and in-shape women. Only from the fat & ugly ones.

That said, I think most guys who want to find a quality girl should work on themselves first. Become financially stable, hit the gym, look good, dress well and have some hobbies.

How is this relevant to the OP? I'm confused, are you saying that 'fat and ugly women' (in your opinion) deserve the atrocious behaviour they receive from men because they have 'ugly' personalities?

Posted
8 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

I will have a nice cup of tea please 😁 I'm not much of a drinker, plus I swear Copper still owes me cake so that'll go nicely together!

Posted
2 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

I will have a nice cup of tea please 😁 I'm not much of a drinker, plus I swear Copper still owes me cake so that'll go nicely together!

Nor am I so that suits! 😁 English Breakfast, Assam, or regular blended? Or decaf? 👀

Posted
7 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Careful, he'll start inboxing you pics of his Colin 😂

Too late 😶 and dont pretend you didnt love my Colin! I imagine you're still jealous that I had him all to myself 🤤

Posted
2 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

Nor am I so that suits! 😁 English Breakfast, Assam, or regular blended? Or decaf? 👀

Nice spot of Earl Grey will hit the spot thanks very much!! 😁
I should behave, I seem to have developed a knack for derailing Threads into various food and beverage related topics... it's not deliberate I swear!!! 😂

Posted
15 minutes ago, Traveler said:

If you have understood the set up of the platform there is really no reason to feel any form of frustration. For me personally, no one is worth getting annoyed or frustrated with. My life is more than well on track, I lead a drama-free life and I don't let anyone disturb that. If someone thinks he/she is a better person than me and doesn't respond, that's no loss to me.

If someone doesn’t respond, do you automatically assume that’s the reason?

Posted

Dear lord (other beliefs/non beliefs also apply, so don't @ me) I despair 🥴🙄

Posted
20 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

I swear I didn't get invited to this Sundays cake date?
I am however baking this weekend

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

How is this relevant to the OP? I'm confused, are you saying that 'fat and ugly women' (in your opinion) deserve the atrocious behaviour they receive from men because they have 'ugly' personalities?

Am I advocating that nasty/ugly people shouldn't be treated with respect and dignity? No. At worst, they should be shunned and ignored until their behavior improves.

All I am  saying is that things aren't a one-way street. It's relevant because there have been a few instances I have talked to women like the aforementioned by trying to be helpful. I was treated like a creep for absolutely no reason other than my supposed gender. 

In one instance, they accidentally dropped some headphones while not noticing. All a man like me did was pick them up and attempt to give it to them politely and let them know. What happened? I get them ripped away from my hand and told to go away, without a simple thank you. That's not a way to treat someone, lady. People should be treated with dignity and respect. 

And oddly enough, I only encounter this sort of behavior from  women who are   unattractive, both physically (and ironically personally). Coincidence? Has it to do with the ***-mongering toxic masculinity that you're advocating for in your original post?  I don't know. But I have more important things to do than to be angry about it.  

Edited by BadBoy-94
Posted
4 minutes ago, BadBoy-94 said:

Am I advocating that nasty/ugly people shouldn't be treated with respect and dignity? No. At worst, they should be shunned and ignored until their behavior improves.

All I am  saying is that things aren't a one-way street. It's relevant because there have been a few instances I have talked to women like the aforementioned by trying to be helpful. I was treated like a creep for absolutely no reason other than my supposed gender. 

In one instance, they accidentally dropped some headphones while not noticing. All a man like me did was pick them up and attempt to give it to them politely and let them know. What happened? I get them ripped away from my hand and told to go away, without a simple thank you. That's not a way to treat someone, lady. People should be treated with dignity and respect. 

And oddly enough, I only encounter this sort of behavior from  women who are   unattractive, both physically (and ironically personally). Coincidence? Has it to do with the ***-mongering toxic masculinity that you're advocating for in your original post?  I don't know. But I have more important things to do than to be angry about it.  

The thing is, I struggle to understand how people can be frustrated or anything else about how strangers treat you without understanding the why
Behind every behaviour is a need. The one I'm specifically referencing is peoples need to feel safe.

Posted
12 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I swear I didn't get invited to this Sundays cake date?
I am however baking this weekend

Well I would have invited you but Jen totally blanked me and didn't allow me to send my Colin so I've decided I'm not going any more 😂😂 (she was the only sensible one amongst you 😂)
Feel free to invite me round for baked goods though 😁

Posted
3 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Well I would have invited you but Jen totally blanked me and didn't allow me to send my Colin so I've decided I'm not going any more 😂😂 (she was the only sensible one amongst you 😂)
Feel free to invite me round for baked goods though 😁

You can have cakes and kink or you can have sensible. You can’t have them both 😂

Posted (edited)

This is a rationalization of female behavior on these sites, wether it is justified or not is another question. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
6 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

You can have cakes and kink or you can have sensible. You can’t have them both 😂

😂 I vote cakes and kink! 🙋‍♂️

Posted
4 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

Blasphemy!! 😲

On another note, I topped up my ice cream stash today. You're all invited over to help me eat it, just don't look at the state of my floor. Or shelves. In fact come blindfolded. No, wait, don't 😳

Posted
Just now, PJ3000 said:

😂 I vote cakes and kink! 🙋‍♂️

Yay!

I’ve got to go to work now. No sneaking any cakes and kink without me you lot! 😘

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

The thing is, I struggle to understand how people can be frustrated or anything else about how strangers treat you without understanding the why
Behind every behaviour is a need. The one I'm specifically referencing is peoples need to feel safe.

I think most men are frustrated because they are getting slapped with a bunch of uncalled for  labels, solely because of their gender. Especially in cases like mine where all we did was try to be gentlemen and care about others.

Most of us men have learned how much we supposedly suck and how privileged we are in college when all we wanted to do was get our degrees. We don't want to be constantly reminded. Then again, maybe universities in the U.K. don't teach "I hate white male" studies like they do in the U.S.A. 

Moreover, I think treating strangers disrespectfully because of some weird ass "need to feel safe" does more harm than good, but I will let Darwinism run its course there. Because that's not an excuse in my book. If you feel unsafe or are being harassed, you report someone to the police. Period. 

Edited by BadBoy-94