Hair pulling, slapping and a hand around the throat

Posted

Are the things I miss most when I have not played for a while, what are yours ? 

Posted
Spanking!!! I get itchy hands on average every 3 days!!!
Posted

You've just reminded me Ive not done any face slapping or hair pulling for a while. I must rectify that very soon!!

Posted

For me (done well and safely) there is no finer submissive act than trusting your dominant to slap you whilst you kneel. Sorry to give you an itch to scratch MissTillysue but hopefully a sub will benefit from it !

Posted
36 minutes ago, SirPhileasFlogg said:

Spanking!!! I get itchy hands on average every 3 days!!! Wow I've got itching powder on mine then its been that long....lol 

Posted

My own question has got me thinking about more now... (proving small minds are easily pleased perhaps!). I really miss knowing a sub is waiting blindfolded and dressed as instructed, on their bed, front door unlocked. Knowing what is going to happen to them and anticipating hearing my car arrive. I love that feeling as I walk in the house and know what they are experiencing !

Posted
23 minutes ago, Lo7tus said:

For me (done well and safely) there is no finer submissive act than trusting your dominant to slap you whilst you kneel. Sorry to give you an itch to scratch MissTillysue but hopefully a sub will benefit from it !

My sub has already benefitted from it lol. He has also been told to expect a longer and more intense face slapping and hair pulling scene at our event tomorrow. Something for us both to look forward to!!

Posted

I once had a sub who would cry when I did it hard but loved it (done safely to anyone who doesn't have experience of this don't just start slapping people !) . That was quite a turn on ! 

Posted
For me, it's quite simple really! Just to be on my kneels head bowed with a Womans heels directly in front of me in complete silence.
Posted

Do you get spanked for typos SirPiggy ? I hope so..... :smiley:

Posted
@Lo7us You would assume he's doing it on purpose right?
Posted
The sharp stinging sensation & the personal mental stubbornness/refusal to back down that a cane, whip or horse whip brings. And well delivered anticipation.
Posted
16 hours ago, MissTillysue said:

You've just reminded me Ive not done any face slapping or hair pulling for a while. I must rectify that very soon!!

Does that mean if I visit your way I'm in trouble mistress

Posted

I mostly miss ***, stinging, thumping, aching *** when I've nto played for a while. Big ol Masochist that I am.