Would you rather Monday boredom breaker

Posted
As it says on the tin! Who's up for some utter nonsense this Monday? Feel free to add your own.

Would you rather: ( for the ladies) if your vagina was relocated, would you prefer it behind your ears or our knees?

(For the gents) to have one giant testicle or lots of little ones like a bunch of g***s?
Posted
Oooh now that's a tough one - on the one hand a bunch of g***s would offer endless artistic opportunities but on the other a single large one you could make it look like a Space Hopper 🤣😂

I'm going with Space Hopper 😀

And the first person to start singing "Gemini has only got one ball..." may discover I *do* have a dominant side 🤣😂
Posted
Ears! That makes the erogenous zone of neck make perfect sense!
Posted

Knees for personal fetish reasons (I don't have a knee fetish).

1 big testicle. Just seems best.

Posted
Oh one giant testicle, easily. But only if its yoga ball sized and I can bounce around with it 🤔🤔
Posted

If it was a few little testicles, you could line them up and play with them like one of those executive toys. 

Posted
6 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

If it was a few little testicles, you could line them up and play with them like one of those executive toys. 

.....this is also known as a 'ball-ache' 

;)

Posted
9 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

Omg I’d never stop playing with their balls

Posted
15 minutes ago, Glimmering said:

Omg I’d never stop playing with their balls

On this basis, I have decided to choose the ' lots of little ones like a bunch of g***s' option ;)

Posted
Lots of little ones would be better, more easily adjusted.
Posted
4 hours ago, gemini_man said:
Oooh now that's a tough one - on the one hand a bunch of g***s would offer endless artistic opportunities but on the other a single large one you could make it look like a Space Hopper 🤣😂

I'm going with Space Hopper 😀

And the first person to start singing "Gemini has only got one ball..." may discover I *do* have a dominant side 🤣😂

Are you joking? 🍇's always feature in art classes 🤷‍♀️😂
Also, one large one, like a gobstopper? Or like a very different type of ball gag?

Posted
2 hours ago, callipygian said:

On this basis, I have decided to choose the ' lots of little ones like a bunch of g***s' option ;)

If you were into using clamp things on balls, that could get expensive  🙂🍇

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

Are you joking? 🍇's always feature in art classes 🤷‍♀️😂
Also, one large one, like a gobstopper? Or like a very different type of ball gag?

Yeah which is why 🍇🍇🍇 would offer endless artistic opportunities silly 😜 😂
Nope a large one that can be ***ted orange have a smiley face drawn on and bounced around on 🤣😂

P.S. There are some that would consider the current configuration to be like a ball gag 🤣😂

Posted
9 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Yeah which is why 🍇🍇🍇 would offer endless artistic opportunities silly 😜 😂
Nope a large one that can be ***ted orange have a smiley face drawn on and bounced around on 🤣😂

P.S. There are some that would consider the current configuration to be like a ball gag 🤣😂

Dammit, I misread!
PS: So you'd have one orange and one banana? I thought the song was oranges (plural) and lemons (also plural)
PPS: I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm pure of mind 😇

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Dammit, I misread!
PS: So you'd have one orange and one banana? I thought the song was oranges (plural) and lemons (also plural)
PPS: I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm pure of mind 😇

Not an orange silly...an orange would be way too small to be a Space Hopper...more like a pumpkin...
...and being a woman on here you must have heard the phrase "I'm going to pumpkin you with my banana" - at least I think that's what the muscular Top guy said when he messaged me 🤣😂

Posted
16 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Not an orange silly...an orange would be way too small to be a Space Hopper...more like a pumpkin...
...and being a woman on here you must have heard the phrase "I'm going to pumpkin you with my banana" - at least I think that's what the muscular Top guy said when he messaged me 🤣😂

It seems that you get all the good messages, clearly I've been missing out!!

Posted (edited)

Having a vagina behind your ears would give a whole new meaning to the word headf*ck. 

Edited by Lockfairy
Posted

Mind you, having said that, having a vagina on your knee would mean I’d have to stop saying, “Jesus, my knees are f*cked!”

Posted
4 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

Having a vagina behind your ears would give a whole new meaning to the word headf*ck. 

It would also provide a different meaning to earmuffs 😂😂

Posted

And then there’d be a novel reason for having a banging headache. 

Posted
42 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

That joke about the best thing to put behind your ears to attract men would become redundant too!! 🤣😂

Posted
52 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

It seems that you get all the good messages, clearly I've been missing out!!

Well why didn't you say so? 🤣😂

Incoming!! 🤣😂