Kinks

Wa****

Posted
What’s the “kinkiest” thing you’ve done to date?
Posted
My ex sub gave me head in the middle of street once
Posted

Performed 'You Really Got Me Going' on Karaoke

Posted
11 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Calm the f down, that's some crazy kinky stuff there! 😂

Posted
3 minutes ago, captain-kink said:

Calm the f down, that's some crazy kinky stuff there! 😂

I was on the tube the other day and belted out a few lines to 'Victoria' but it is one of their lesser-known hits. 

Posted

My ex peed on my d**k in the shower. Then me and another girl decided to try using whipped cream as lube for some reason lol.

Posted

A boyfriend I had lived in a 14000 SQ ft mansion, but worked the night shift at a call center with me making shit pay and doing HIIT between calls. He did not identify as kinky. One time he put on the Twin Peaks soundtrack and stuck a piece of ginger in my a**, then he spanked me with a yardstick so hard I was black and blue for a week. Was completely silly, too. No Dom stuff, just a goofball. Every time we made eye contact we both burst out laughing. I don't even think it turned me on because it was so ridiculous. A couple years later I was in his wedding as a grooms-maid. I am just now realizing he was likely f**king with his wife's psyche. We are very good friends still. The end.

Posted
He did a whole bunch of other stuff over the years, too. But that ginger was not a day at the beach.
Posted
24 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I was on the tube the other day and belted out a few lines to 'Victoria' but it is one of their lesser-known hits. 

That was you?? I heard about that! 😂😂
Next time try "chain reaction"

Posted
50 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Well given my recent predeliction for wearing knickers I went for Dedicated Follower Of Fashion just because of the line:
"And when he pulls his frilly nylon panties right up tight"
😂🤣

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Many of their lesser-known tracks knock the socks off the more widely-recognised ones, as is sadly so often the case.

Posted

I f**ked my ex wife in the a** in a motel room with her mom laying in the other bed

Posted
We were doing it in a graveyard and i swear to god a ghost stole her panties
Posted

Some of my favorite memories are of my Dom filming me while giving him a blowjob with boba in my mouth. I then tit f**ked him by letting milk tea drip from my mouth onto his d**k as lube.
Another time was at a kinky camping trip where me and two others were put in shock collars and had to try to sing Disney songs without messing up while being shocked.
A third time was at a fetish event where I was publicly flogged pretty harshly, but kept being a Brat about it so I ended up getting my tongue cropped for being sassy.

Posted
54 minutes ago, artistry876 said:
We were doing it in a graveyard and i swear to god a ghost stole her panties

Man I hate when that happens

Posted
My boyfriend tied me up, blindfolded me, gagged me, and flogged me in a hotel room. Gotta say the flogging was a whole lot better when I could see him and say, "Harder."
Posted

for a more serious answer - it depends on metrics

Had my bollocks stapled up and then strapped to electrics?

Gagged with one sweaty stocking, had another placed over my head and then waterboarded with piss that had been stored up all day?

strapon gangbang?

-

or in doing to others

gagging with my sweaty socks and then waterboarding them?

placing them in a harness which had a slot to slit a vibrator and leaving that on while they were in a predicament position?

having them suck cold curry from toes to clean them before I foot-f**ked them?

Posted
13 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

having them suck cold curry from toes to clean them before I foot-f**ked them?

You let curry go cold 😳😳

Not only Is that kinky but it's positively depraved!! 🤣😂

Posted
CNC on 3 girl with another dude. Me and him passed the girls back and forth.
Posted
5 hours ago, sarnia828 said:

I f**ked my ex wife in the a** in a motel room with her mom laying in the other bed

Guess thats better then f**kin your best friends wife in the butt in middle of yard. Ooopps.

Posted
Killing Kittens mansion party. Was one hell of an experience, really learnt the “art of erotica” that weekend. ✌🏽