Kinks

Wa****

Posted
3 hours ago, gemini_man said:

You let curry go cold 😳😳

Not only Is that kinky but it's positively depraved!! 🤣😂

to be fair; it was leftovers she'd saved for later.

It was just, y'know, now later.  Didn't need to reheat...

Posted
I think I might take the cake on this one. I decided that I wanted a BDSM experience. I wanted the full on sub/slave experience within my limits…… i’m met the guy online and we chatted for a few weeks before he came discussing everything we wanted out of the experience and things we wanted to include. My idea was since we had never met we should make the first meet/look in each other’s eyes to be one of a kind something you wouldn’t forget even in old age. So….I decided that I’d leave the door unlocked allow him to walk in and down the hall to my closed bedroom door where he’d also walk right in…..finding me on my knees in lingerie next to the bed blindfolded. I had the mattress straps and all the other restraints/toys/sex candles/ice etc was waiting for him to choose from. He also brought his own things including a crop whip. Our first look into each other’s eyes was when he lifted my head then the blindfold and allowed me to look at him.😜 Looking back on it it probably wasn’t the safest thing I’ve ever done but I can think of worse things than dying honestly. I should add that there were safety precautions I sent pictures of him his phone number and a lot of other information to my friend. I also let her know if I didn’t text her by a certain point I was dead and that she should not let me end up on a milk carton.💀
Posted
4 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

for a more serious answer - it depends on metrics

Had my bollocks stapled up and then strapped to electrics?

Gagged with one sweaty stocking, had another placed over my head and then waterboarded with piss that had been stored up all day?

strapon gangbang?

-

or in doing to others

gagging with my sweaty socks and then waterboarding them?

placing them in a harness which had a slot to slit a vibrator and leaving that on while they were in a predicament position?

having them suck cold curry from toes to clean them before I foot-f**ked them?

Waterboarding is intense! I've watched it being done before.

Posted
8 hours ago, calgary764 said:
Cbt

I’m a new to all this.. what’s that mean?

Posted
7 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Performed 'You Really Got Me Going' on Karaoke

Too wild for my *** 😭😭

Posted
7 hours ago, gamermadison96 said:

My ex peed on my d**k in the shower. Then me and another girl decided to try using whipped cream as lube for some reason lol.

😭😭

Posted
4 hours ago, slut_succubus said:

Some of my favorite memories are of my Dom filming me while giving him a blowjob with boba in my mouth. I then tit f**ked him by letting milk tea drip from my mouth onto his d**k as lube.
Another time was at a kinky camping trip where me and two others were put in shock collars and had to try to sing Disney songs without messing up while being shocked.
A third time was at a fetish event where I was publicly flogged pretty harshly, but kept being a Brat about it so I ended up getting my tongue cropped for being sassy.

Everything about that sounds hot af 😍

Posted
4 hours ago, btwnyourlegz said:
My boyfriend tied me up, blindfolded me, gagged me, and flogged me in a hotel room. Gotta say the flogging was a whole lot better when I could see him and say, "Harder."

It’s always the innocent looking ones isn’t it? 😍😍😍😍

Posted
2 hours ago, schenectady876 said:
CNC on 3 girl with another dude. Me and him passed the girls back and forth.

What’s CNC?

Posted
47 minutes ago, WhatsYourFantasy420 said:
I think I might take the cake on this one. I decided that I wanted a BDSM experience. I wanted the full on sub/slave experience within my limits…… i’m met the guy online and we chatted for a few weeks before he came discussing everything we wanted out of the experience and things we wanted to include. My idea was since we had never met we should make the first meet/look in each other’s eyes to be one of a kind something you wouldn’t forget even in old age. So….I decided that I’d leave the door unlocked allow him to walk in and down the hall to my closed bedroom door where he’d also walk right in…..finding me on my knees in lingerie next to the bed blindfolded. I had the mattress straps and all the other restraints/toys/sex candles/ice etc was waiting for him to choose from. He also brought his own things including a crop whip. Our first look into each other’s eyes was when he lifted my head then the blindfold and allowed me to look at him.😜 Looking back on it it probably wasn’t the safest thing I’ve ever done but I can think of worse things than dying honestly. I should add that there were safety precautions I sent pictures of him his phone number and a lot of other information to my friend. I also let her know if I didn’t text her by a certain point I was dead and that she should not let me end up on a milk carton.💀

Fuck 🍆💦

Posted
One time. This girl I met online asked me to come over to her house and just have my way. We had never met and I knew she just wanted the thrill of stranger danger and excitement. She likely sent a photo and info of me to her friends to make sure she didn't end up on a milk carton.

Once I arrived, she was just hanging out in her room down the hall in nothing but I blindfold and lingerie. Luckily I brought some of my own goodies too.
I took her blind fold up to lock eyes and then proceeded to tie her down.

Crazy times. Looking back, it probably wasn't me.
But she should definitely hit me up.
Posted
10 hours ago, slut_succubus said:

Some of my favorite memories are of my Dom filming me while giving him a blowjob with boba in my mouth. I then tit f**ked him by letting milk tea drip from my mouth onto his d**k as lube.
Another time was at a kinky camping trip where me and two others were put in shock collars and had to try to sing Disney songs without messing up while being shocked.
A third time was at a fetish event where I was publicly flogged pretty harshly, but kept being a Brat about it so I ended up getting my tongue cropped for being sassy.

A Boba blowjob sounds so freaking sexy. And I probably sound dumb but what do you mean by cropped tongue?

Posted
7 hours ago, dreaddy said:

What’s CNC?

CNC is consensual non-consent where the submissive consensual pretty much gives up all control into an (almost) anything goes.  It's often associated with r**e play - but doesn't have to be 

you also asked about CBT

CBT is cock and ball ***.  should be explanatory enough

Posted
11 hours ago, gamermadison96 said:

A Boba blowjob sounds so freaking sexy. And I probably sound dumb but what do you mean by cropped tongue?

It means I had to stick my tongue out so it could be smacked with a horse crop.

Posted
I just made this Fet life profile and I’m so happy I did lol. Learning so much
Posted
I had sex in the hospital w my bf after I broke my back in a car accident.
Posted
Performed 'You Really Got Me Going' on Karaoke
Posted
23 hours ago, WhatsYourFantasy420 said:

What app/website did you meet the guy on?

Posted
12 hours ago, slut_succubus said:

It means I had to stick my tongue out so it could be smacked with a horse crop.

That definitely sounds ***ful. I thought you meant you got part of your tongue chopped off 💀

Posted
Cosplay foreplay with an ex.
Posted
1 minute ago, artistry876 said:
You mean any date? Or on a first date?

I think they r talking to today what have been the kinkiest thing you have dobe

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I hogtied my girl submissive and put a vibrator on her klit and made her beg to cum 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Laid in the middle of a road at night being eaten out by my ex boyfriend.

Pegged him whilst he dressed up as me in my clothes

2 couples in a car ( watching only) 

Done it in an abandoned monastery ( sorry God, I was just a silly kid)

Seduced my ex bf's gay best friend whilst in latex gear ( in front of him and at his request)

Lots of CNC and knife play with my ex husband