Inexperienced daddy

fa****

Posted
Have him google info about littles ages and what to do as a caregiver that'll give him all the info he needs
Posted
Yep, shoot me a message, you won’t have to do any training
Posted
Depending on the level of daddy that you want. The bases are lots of love/kisses and attention. Being understanding when the brat is throwing a fit and how to correctly respond to it and not out of anger. It takes alot of patience at times and he needs to fully understand that. I have seen way to many daddy's lose it bc the brat is being playful and throwing a fit about somthing and they just wasn't in the mood for it
Posted
Well he could google BDSM Caregiver & read about it 🤷‍♂️
Posted

are you interested in him being your caregiver?

what would you personally expect from him.  communicate that.

Posted
You have to put you're boundaries out there hun, you have to walk him through what works best for you. I'm a cg and I have littles that I help, so communication is very important okay.
Posted
Number 1 is having good communication and I always talk to my sub even outside of playing to have care and attention that’s just me though if you have questions feel free to message me I don’t mind helping
Posted

What I may want in a caregiver or Daddy, may not be what you want and may not be what he's comfortable with. Think about what would make you feel happy and talk to him, ask what makes him feel good about the role of a caregiver and see if it starts matching up. 

Posted
Talk to an experienced man who you don’t need to give advice
Posted
Captain Nemo is right! What's the point if the partner is clueless about the lifestyle or his or her role in it, ot means it's all pretenses and makebelife nothing is real about it... just move on and fund someone who fits the bill of what you seek
Whiskey_witch_mommy
Posted
He has to dig deep I've learned u teach them show them bring in a experienced caregiver or daddy show him. My daddy n I both teach as well as learned from others to make us better at being together for us n others..
Posted
^these two are dead wrong. If the person cares enough to broaden their life then I’m all for it. They might enjoy it. Point is it seems they are taking an interest in what you like. And that’s important
Posted
OK guys I can understand that experience speaks volumes but how would any prespective Dom get experience if no one was willing to help them due to lack of experience
Posted
The only thing i can recommend is to be upfront on what you want and expect and make sure to have a safe word always wether you use it or not
Posted
I think that typically with kink there's a deeper emotional need you're trying to fill, identify that and then find ways to fulfill them that your partner feels comfortable with.
Posted

If he is truly interested in being a Caregiver, he will need to put the work in. Participate in forums, do background research and I think it would be useful to listen to your experiences.

After his initial research, he needs to reflect and determine whether he is feeling connected to the Caregiver role. Without genuine motive, it will eventually become a job or a struggle.

What is key in the long-term is for the gentleman to branch off and cultivate his own identity.

I gravitated to being who I am because I was able connect my personality to my particular role.

Posted
He needs to do some reading and research on it. That way he has an idea of where to start from. Explain exactly what you need from him and ask him what he wants out of the caregiver Daddy role.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
July 16, Koby said:

If he is truly interested in being a Caregiver, he will need to put the work in. Participate in forums, do background research and I think it would be useful to listen to your experiences.

After his initial research, he needs to reflect and determine whether he is feeling connected to the Caregiver role. Without genuine motive, it will eventually become a job or a struggle.

What is key in the long-term is for the gentleman to branch off and cultivate his own identity.

I gravitated to being who I am because I was able connect my personality to my particular role.

this is solid advice 👍 if he's viewing the CG role as a means to an end (i.e. a way to be with you) and not something he truly wants to be because it's fulfilling for him, it's going to fall apart eventually 😢

Posted
Coming from an inexperienced Dom and I need some tutelage or research on all this terminology but Here goes,, I believe a true Dom is born, not taught, now a care giver maybe can be groomed and educated to satisfactory or great results. But I think Koby is 100% respectfully right, this man has to branch out,, every relationship is relative and if this young woman wants a true Dom this isn't her Dom, might be her man and caregiver but not her Dom. I think he could be a Dom and caregiver to someone else, but this young woman and not now(after all this). Again just my, as an inexperienced Dom and I don't even think I want to be caregiver at this stage in my life, but like Koby's profile says I think referring to relationship status I think it reads, "non negotiable ". In a nutshell, if u need to talk to ur sub about wanting to be there Dom, well then ur not they're Dominant.
Posted
9 hours ago, hugo133 said:
Coming from an inexperienced Dom and I need some tutelage or research on all this terminology but Here goes,, I believe a true Dom is born, not taught, now a care giver maybe can be groomed and educated to satisfactory or great results. But I think Koby is 100% respectfully right, this man has to branch out,, every relationship is relative and if this young woman wants a true Dom this isn't her Dom, might be her man and caregiver but not her Dom. I think he could be a Dom and caregiver to someone else, but this young woman and not now(after all this). Again just my, as an inexperienced Dom and I don't even think I want to be caregiver at this stage in my life, but like Koby's profile says I think referring to relationship status I think it reads, "non negotiable ". In a nutshell, if u need to talk to ur sub about wanting to be there Dom, well then ur not they're Dominant.

Some of what your saying is true in this statement. Some is not the case. Very ofIen in this lifestyle people evolve and change as they experience it. I started off as a submissive and many years later I evolved and my desires changed. I have a very strong Dom side to me as well now. People who are Dominant in their everyday lives are often the submissive in this lifestyle because they want to surrender their control to someone else. Everyone has to start somewhere in this lifestyle so yes exploring and finding your self is key. No partner should convince you to be in this lifestyle.Some of really good Dominants have been submissive first and yes some good Dominants are naturals. Never get stuck on the labels and roles it is always evolving in this lifestyle. Your last comment about having to talk to your sub about being their Dom is very wrong. Communication and consent are everything in this lifestyle. Please if your inexperienced as you say don't make statements like this as it puts misinformation out there. Yes participate, comment and learn but stay in your lane with the knowledge you have.

• 1 month later...
Posted
August 5, lancdaddy said:

this is solid advice 👍 if he's viewing the CG role as a means to an end (i.e. a way to be with you) and not something he truly wants to be because it's fulfilling for him, it's going to fall apart eventually 😢

@Iancdaddy is right and I would like to add, he will have to understand that not all littles are interested in sexual advances. There is a lot of research and planning involved with being a Caregiver.

Posted
Listen. If you want him to be your care giver
Sit him down and tell and explain your needs if he doesn’t get it then he ain’t for you .... not everyone is experience .... so might have to top from bottom