ballbusting

rodliverpool

rodliverpool
Posted

Having recently enjoyed being ballbusted (squeezed, pulled, kneeded and kicked in the cock and balls) and enjoyed it, any nice females interested is lending a hand? Anyone had any experiences?

rodliverpool
Posted

:) if you lived closer would let you have a go x

• 2 months later...
Posted

My wife regularly does this to me, can't honestly say that I enjoy the *** but I love the *** of it 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I have had it done to me and done it to myself. It is something that for me has to be at just the right amount. Too hard and it's too ***ful and turns me cold. Just right it does get me really horny. I have tried a humbler bar too. That seriously pulls your balls down. Especially if your Dom ***s you to try and stand etc. The first time in that I shot my load almost immediately! 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 18/11/2017 at 11:55 PM, sleazykink said:

I have had it done to me and done it to myself. It is something that for me has to be at just the right amount. Too hard and it's too ***ful and turns me cold. Just right it does get me really horny. I have tried a humbler bar too. That seriously pulls your balls down. Especially if your Dom ***s you to try and stand etc. The first time in that I shot my load almost immediately! 

Not tried a humbler bar before... Now added to wish list. Agree with just the right amount of ***, so I always work from gentle ballbusting and increase *** as we go 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Been busted a few times.. Loving having my balls squeezed the best, amazingly all the girls have squeezed them differently, some I enjoyed more than others :)

• 7 months later...
Posted

I really like ballbusting within reasonable limits of course)

• 1 month later...
Posted

Fav is having them squeezed, but hard finding anyone interested

Posted

where have you looked?  (ahead of just bumping post online)

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Dont really no where to look, lol

Posted

if you are in Manchester there are a whole bunch of fetish clubs, dungeons, munches and events.

you have the choice of paying someone (and I know someone in the area who LOVES ballbusting) or taking the time to get to know people.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/6/2018 at 7:01 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

if you are in Manchester there are a whole bunch of fetish clubs, dungeons, munches and events.

you have the choice of paying someone (and I know someone in the area who LOVES ballbusting) or taking the time to get to know people.

Cool, will have a look, who do you recommend? 

• 3 years later...
Posted

I enjoy when a woman slaps/taps my balls with her hand, especially during doggystyle; however, I do enjoy it during a handjob.