Consensual kidnapping

ja****

Posted
So most of the time, my dom’s would want to hold a session at their place if residence. But most of them end up feeling uncomfortable with someone just knowing their address and coming to them. So I normally suggest doing a kidnap roleplay.

We find a pre-arranged meeting spot, we perform the roleplay where they see me and kidnap me (normally at night and in a quiet unpopulated setting).

This allows them to take me back to their place without me seeing or knowing how to get to their homes.

My question is: is there a better way about going about this? I have no issue with it, and it’s fun being shoved in a car trunk and getting to act out that fantasy and all, but are there better ways of doing this? I’m just curious.
Posted
Well you could just ask to meet up somewhere and wear a blindfold on the way to their house but the roleplay sounds better
Posted

if they don't trust you with their address, are you sure you should trust them to kidnap you?

but - the best way really is to play somewhere neutral

book a hotel room or hire a dungeon 

Posted
34 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

if they don't trust you with their address, are you sure you should trust them to kidnap you?

but - the best way really is to play somewhere neutral

book a hotel room or hire a dungeon 

This, if they don’t trust you with where they live and aren’t getting rooms ahead of time for the cause, you should find someone that values you more and/or isn’t afraid to share and let u into their personal lives (to an extent anyways).

Posted
That's straight up red flags for me. The host should always provide their address and encourage the other party to share that address with a trusted friend or family member. If they're not comfortable with that, seriously what are they hiding? Dead bodies, messing house, wife and kids, weird obsession with Bert & Ernie, etc. ? You should know stuff like this and know your exits are or just stick to safe areas like a designated club.
Posted
So their safety is more important than yours? Uh no. Send the addy or no one gets a happy ending.
Posted
I love this idea of rp but this is very dangerous.
Posted
Why would anyone invite someone over yet feel uncomfortable with you knowing their address?!
Surely they’d want you to feel comfortable if you’re about to allow yourself to become ***.
I’d stick to playing with people who don’t mind giving their address out if only for safety reasons
Posted
If you don’t trust them you should not be with them
Posted
Doesn't matter if you feel comfortable with someone. Bad People know how to make someone feel comfortable. One miss read on some one and your just another missing persons case
Posted
I have never participated in the consensual kidnapping or anything but I'm very curious and I've wondered the same thing myself I'm not necessarily going to call a stranger for the job but how do you make it legit feeling without having to be a stranger I guess it's my question
Posted
My biggest *** would be enacting a consensual kidnapping activity and people getting involved as if it were real. So unpopulated and unclear areas are the best option.
In terms of having a better way to do this... have you considered playing kidnapped in a way where someone subdues, restrains and packs you into a suitcase or large backpack? You can be hogtied, gagged, blindfold and carried by your partner through a moderately populated area, you hearing other people not aware that you are at your captors mercy inside of his luggage and heated in passion as he takes you to his car and brings you to your fate.
Alternatively, it would be a good idea to develop a close enough bond with someone who you can trust with your home address, and always Always ALWAYS have some recorded video on your phone where the 2 of you verbally issue consent to these activities. If you do get suspected and in trouble with police, you can use the video to prove this isn't a malicious abduction
Posted
3 hours ago, MrGivesaFuck said:
My biggest *** would be enacting a consensual kidnapping activity and people getting involved as if it were real. So unpopulated and unclear areas are the best option.
In terms of having a better way to do this... have you considered playing kidnapped in a way where someone subdues, restrains and packs you into a suitcase or large backpack? You can be hogtied, gagged, blindfold and carried by your partner through a moderately populated area, you hearing other people not aware that you are at your captors mercy inside of his luggage and heated in passion as he takes you to his car and brings you to your fate.
Alternatively, it would be a good idea to develop a close enough bond with someone who you can trust with your home address, and always Always ALWAYS have some recorded video on your phone where the 2 of you verbally issue consent to these activities. If you do get suspected and in trouble with police, you can use the video to prove this isn't a malicious abduction

Well said !

Posted
The fake can turn real. Make sure a few trusted friends know whenever you do this. Keep gps on your phone. There are monsters among us, prepare for every kidnapping as if its real.
  • 1 year later...
Posted
If they aren't willing to give their address it's probably not legit. If they can't trust you how can you trust them.
I do this. Meet in a public place, get a feel for them, at least know you're attracted to them. If you want to continue, discuss hard limits, soft limits and safe words, get signed consentual non-consent listing the general kinks to be explored, I give access to my personal Facebook via friends list, a picture of my tag and a pic of my license plate for them to send to a friend. From there a "kidnapping is as easy as picking them up on a back road and taking them to your house to "use the phone". Then the play can start after safewords are established.
Posted
July 25, 2022, ManATypeC said:
The fake can turn real. Make sure a few trusted friends know whenever you do this. Keep gps on your phone. There are monsters among us, prepare for every kidnapping as if its real.

I think this is a good answer to the question User Vanduser69 mentioned in comment, "how do you make it legit feeling without having to be a stranger