Where do I draw the line?

Sl****

Posted
So on your average dating app you have people who don’t know much about BDSM, people who pretend they know a lot/ wanna know more, or people who like to hear stuff about it.

I recently had a chat with someone again on an outside BDSM app (they are gone now haha) but they seemed to be interested in stuff in my profile like knife play and DDLG/MDLB dynamics and stuff I put on there. They had the feeling it was mostly just choking and ropes which I understand someone who’s watched a BDSM style movie would not see quite deep dynamics? (Not sure)

They were asking many questions and I was answering best I could without scaring them away but they asked a lot of questions where the answers would be quite like.. forward “so how do you imagine knife play to be like?” Etc stuff which is quite a personal imagination/ experience.

I think after answering a few questions they ran off, unmatched and done. I dunno they seemed quite really cool until they started asking about the sex/BDSM stuff and I thought honestly I had lost a potential really cool friend (I didn’t see them as a potential partner as they didn’t really match me in that way but a bond of really good vast interests and some differences that we had.
Posted
Sad how people that don’t truly know about it think right away it’s about the sex. Their mind get totally confused if they get to hear what people that truly into it get out of it. That is when u find out if they are truly open minded or they just say it
Posted
I find that people say they are into BDSM but the reality is that it scares the crap out of them.. they don't understand it, they don't get it... they think they do and want to but when you start talking to they thier brain goes sideways and upside down... When they hear what BDSM really is they want nothing to do with it...the Kinks scare them... Don't take it personally.. I found my sub on Tinder.
Posted
3 minutes ago, Daddy-n-sub said:
I find that people say they are into BDSM but the reality is that it scares the crap out of them.. they don't understand it, they don't get it... they think they do and want to but when you start talking to they thier brain goes sideways and upside down... When they hear what BDSM really is they want nothing to do with it...the Kinks scare them... Don't take it personally.. I found my sub on Tinder.

I totally agree. Never take anything personally. No one can tell u what is right for you just enjoy it when u find the right person. That is the hardest part finding some very compatible in your wants and needs