Best place to get off? Male or female

Mi****

Posted
I’m just curious to see what y’all’s favorite place to do the self deed is ? Mine is while I’m walking around the house so mu neighbors can see me
Posted
Am sure your neighbours are thrilled at the prospect of seeing you do that - even more so at the potential for their kids to see it!!
I'd never inflict my sexuality on others without their consent so somewhere private always does it for me.
Posted
3 hours ago, TwotimeVI said:

I’m just curious to see what y’all’s favorite place to do the self deed is ? Mine is while I’m walking around the house so mu neighbors can see me

Fingers crossed you end up on some sort of register before you traumatise too many people.

Posted
That's pretty fuck'n disrespectful to be honest.
Posted

At home, catchimg my partner by surprise. Not into solo masturbation in public; maybe if it was a kink event/party.

Posted
Not exactly in public but in nature or in my own backyard
Posted
Would love to go to kink party tho
Posted
18 minutes ago, TheXtrmnatr said:

Would love to go to kink party tho

They are easier to find on the coasts. Last time I was invited to one it was in Atlanta.

Posted
I think we have some places here in Tulsa Ive seen on Reddit like 13th floor I think 🤔 but looks like I have some traveling to do😄
Posted
4 minutes ago, TheXtrmnatr said:

I think we have some places here in Tulsa Ive seen on Reddit like 13th floor I think 🤔 but looks like I have some traveling to do😄

That's usually where they are. The more exclusive ones are more remote and an invite or club/society thing only.

Posted
Blow of y’all to assume I don’t live in a neighborhood where it’s private and everyone doesn’t do this kind of thing lmao
Posted

I could use a neighborhood like that