Punishment

Posted
You knee in front of Her and bring her the whip.
Posted

Sorry is usually a good start

the next step is usually to make some kind of demonstration you won't do it again

a lot depends on the context of what the rule *is* and it's purpose 

Posted
Just the same as you'd apologise to anyone else regardless of the dynamic or whether kink is involved - sincerely, honestly and meaningfully
Posted

Ass up, face down and bring her the cane before.

Lord_Talion
Posted
Prostrate your nude form before her while requesting the ability to continue living
Posted
It will depend on the rule broken I am a firm believer the the punishment needs to fit the crime. Be more specific on what you have done but only ask on a public forum if this forms part of the punish and serves a purpose if not then go to her apologize for what you have done be specific about what you apologize for and accept whatever punishment she decides to give you
Posted

i will apologize and accept whatever punishment she gives. 

Posted

depends if its play then do as above, if it was a real rule breaking then better really grovel bcos worse punishment is she could break it off

Posted
12 minutes ago, Kymi said:

depends if its play then do as above, if it was a real rule breaking then better really grovel bcos worse punishment is she could break it off

As I said above it will depend on the rule broken. If its something that has been negotiated as a deal breaker then yes she can but if a sub always have to walk on eggs because they *** that their actions will cause them being uncollared then that dynamic is abusive. Punishment is never used as play that defeat the purpose of punishments all together

Posted
2 minutes ago, Cimky said:

As I said above it will depend on the rule broken. If its something that has been negotiated as a deal breaker then yes she can but if a sub always have to walk on eggs because they *** that their actions will cause them being uncollared then that dynamic is abusive. Punishment is never used as play that defeat the purpose of punishments all together

of course punishment is used as play, well spanking is, and as for it being abusive everyone has limits, if a D broke mine I'd walk and expect them to do the same if I transgressed a rea hard limit of their's

Posted
2 hours ago, Kymi said:

of course punishment is used as play, well spanking is, and as for it being abusive everyone has limits, if a D broke mine I'd walk and expect them to do the same if I transgressed a rea hard limit of their's

As said if it was something that was negotiated as a deal breaker aka hard limit. There is a difference between punishment and funishment punishment is for the correction of wrong behavior previously negotiated once again. Spanking in it self is not a punishment unless that has been negotiated as a punishment for the sub. I dont use corporal punishment at all as punishment as for many sub its erotic thus completely making the punishment nul ter void. The word punishment means consequence for the behavior if you spank a sub that loves spanking as punishment its a reward not a punishment.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Grovel on your knees at their feet and beg forgiveness! Sometimes the situation needs to be analyzed a bit to discover what caused or set up the failure! As a submissive we should always strive to serve and please our Dominant but sometimes the independent self shows through and the heads pace can be lost! A severe infraction should have a severe punishment to restore our heads pace and bring about the desired results!  Especially in a 24/7 relationship! I was belted and caged in isolated and after some time to think was given a hot soapy enema ***d into diapers and collard and taken outside to a dog kennel where I spent 3 days in poop soaked diapers and locking plastic pants fed pet food and had the worst diaper rash of my existence! Afterwards I was scolded and made to write the rules for doing exactly as I was told when and where I was told to do it! My Dom gave me a strict order to do something and I failed to do it and  got Sassy! Because it was in front of other lifestyles and I felt embarrassed!  I never made that mistake again!