Living doll

Kaylove00

Posted
Keep crying, talking sleeping and walking. Make sure your Dom does his best to please you and that you satisfy his soul.
Posted
Be clear with your requirements
Posted

I was going to put in lyrics to the Cliff Richard song and then realised how odd they actually are...

Well, take a look at her hair, it's real
And if you don't believe what I say, just feel
Gonna lock her up in a trunk
So no big hunk can steal her away from me

Posted
2 hours ago, Elegantgent said:
Keep crying, talking sleeping and walking. Make sure your Dom does his best to please you and that you satisfy his soul.

Well played 🤣

Posted
5 hours ago, Elegantgent said:

4 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I was going to put in lyrics to the Cliff Richard song and then realised how odd they actually are...

Well, take a look at her hair, it's real
And if you don't believe what I say, just feel
Gonna lock her up in a trunk
So no big hunk can steal her away from me

Thanks guys! That’s going to be my earworm now for days! 🥴😂

Posted
53 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

Thanks guys! That’s going to be my earworm now for days! 🥴😂

Just do it in The Young Ones style and it gets better 😀

Posted
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Just do it in The Young Ones style and it gets better 😀

Can’t get it out of my head!

Posted

A serious comment, assuming it's a serious question.

Discuss with your D what will work for him AND for you. 

Dollification is not for everybody. It depends on what you are comfortable doing. As with all D/s there is a consent issue. 

Your D must be clear about what he hopes for. You must be clear what you are being asked, what you can do and what you are prepared to try. You must also be clear about limits and realistic about what you can do. If you are, for example, quite tactile or naturally react to touch you may find some things quite difficult.

Posted
Look like a perfect candidate lol work on holding positions
Posted
23 hours ago, Elegantgent said:

but expect to be locked in a box too

Posted
4 hours ago, alex1796 said:

totally unbiased... get a doll mask! so you can express all the emotions you want underneith but the mask wont tell!!

This is certainly one way to do it. It's probably easier than the full latex body suit that some folks go in for. You can do the ragdoll look this way, or amine or just doll.

Some folks seem to also be into the idea of a sex robot. Either trying to simulate what the high end dolls do currently by being pose-able or imagining a future technlogy of a robot simply built to give pleasure.

As I said earlier not for everybody and it all needs to be done by consent but the mask, as suggested, is a good way to try it out IMHO

Posted
Don't move a inch... Hehe... Not understanding this whole kink section...
Posted
Thank everyone for all the advice 😊
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Oh dollification is a lot of fun! I’m also a doll if you ever want to message and ask me about it!