Anybody get into wedgie play ?

ma****

Posted
Had a woman ask me about it and was wondering if anyone has had experience with it before i give it a try
Posted

I've done play which involved wedgies - but I'm not sure what the question is here?

it's possibly worth talking with the person who raised this with you about what they had in mind. 

Posted
Yes, wedgies are everything to me. They’re so humiliating, and I love the Dom Sub dynamic of them. I actively seek out guys in my area to give me wedgies, and when I can’t find them I hang myself up by my undies somewhere high where I can’t touch the ground. Sometimes, I even set up a livestream beforehand to be humiliated further.
Posted
Could someone please explain what wedgie play is?
Posted
2 hours ago, Christian-2070 said:

Could someone please explain what wedgie play is?

you know what a wedgie is, surely?  when someone pulls up your underwear hard and it pulls into your arse crack?

ok

so now incorporate that as a form of bullying into a consensual kink scene

• 4 months later...
Posted
Wedgie is when two people get together and yank on one or the others or each others underwear. Usually it can involve some power play
  • 6 months later...
Posted
Monday at 06:03 PM, hollywood267 said:
Its hard to find people who are into it

Bro fr. I found the most receptive type enjoys being verbally degraded and/or verbally humiliated, Some dirty talk about whispering degrading comments in my subs ear, while I give her a slow wedgie usually works.