Is it just me?

Posted
The spank function...you click the cross to say no thanks...right? What notification does that person get from that?

9/10 times, I'll get a message from those I've crossed and NOT spanked, saying thanks for checking out my profile or something.

Colour me confused...
Posted

hi; is this on the app or web version?

Posted
I don’t believe they get any notification, similarly to a swipe left on Tinder it’s just not designated a match or ‘crush’ on here.
Glasgowdom1991
Posted
It maybe that you looked there profile this is visible to premium users unless you use the invisible function
Posted
I was on quick kink earlier, on phone browser & clicked on someone & they looked at my profile & messaged me - this happens all the time which defeats the whole object of having a yes or no function & viewing quick kinks shouldn't register as a profile view, especially if you've clicked
Posted
16 minutes ago, FETMOD-KF said:

hi; is this on the app or web version?

Using the app...

Posted
Whether u x or <3 they get a profile view from you.
So they've assumed youve checked them out and end up messaging
Posted

I know this for a fact.

And ive used web version

Posted
Ugh! Completely pointless then. Because you don't even go into their profile sometimes. I sometimes just based on distance or something
Was only a time killer but I might just find something else!
Posted
Just now, Finally_Jen said:

Whether u x or <3 they get a profile view from you.
So they've assumed youve checked them out and end up messaging

Which was my point, it shouldn't count as a profile view, it's misleading to the person's profile it is & can create awkwardness & could create animosity 

Posted
Definitely! There's a reason you hit the cross and it isn't to invite messages
Posted
Just now, UnleashedChaos said:

Ugh! Completely pointless then. Because you don't even go into their profile sometimes. I sometimes just based on distance or something
Was only a time killer but I might just find something else!

Yup 

A year or so ago i picked up on it 

People i X had started to view me. Even tho i didnt click on their profile

I then went into my "last visitors i viewed" list.. and all spankees or non spankees are registered as last ive viewed. 

At one point i made a status update on my profile saying

Sorry if it shows i viewed you. I used quick kink so if i didnt spank ive no interest sorry.. cus all same ones viewed me and some messaged.

Does no harm at end of the day besides makes people check you out too but those who message it can feel awkward.

Posted

I just checked this out and you are right.

If you are in Quick Kink and you click the X it registers as a profile visit.

Posted
Well that's just shit. Something the Dev team need to fix methinks
Posted

Snap, I've had the same, using the Website. I gave up using it after a while, as like others have said, it can get uncomfortable if someone you've 'd messages.

Posted
And if anyone does look in to this can you look into the online/offline indicators in messaging, it's useless, says people on when there not, says theyr offline when they are online, refresh the page & sumone you know is online, suddenly is offline & sometimes is showing people, I know are offline, online for 24/48 straight - personally think you need a better Web designer/coders
Posted

thanks for this - I'll raise it - but if you could also raise a ticket using help below that'd be great.