Bags for kit

ca****

Posted
Can anyone recommend a good kit bag to take to events?
I was at a kink event recently and had a rucksack full of toys, but was awkward to get stuff out in a dark dungeon.
I saw some "roll" tool bags but I can't seem to find decent long/large ones.
Any brands/models etc would be much appreciated.
Posted
I like using a softball bag. They have a separate sleeve for long items like canes. The main compartment holds about 25 implements plus a Hitachi, cuffs, a med kit, and 3 8m lengths of shibari rope.
Posted
16 minutes ago, TxFrank said:
I like using a softball bag. They have a separate sleeve for long items like canes. The main compartment holds about 25 implements plus a Hitachi, cuffs, a med kit, and 3 8m lengths of shibari rope.

Don't think they exist here in the UK

Posted
17 minutes ago, captain-kink said:

Don't think they exist here in the UK

Check Amazon. Otherwise,  wouldn't a cricket bag do the job?

Posted

I have a satchel/"man bag" I sometimes use

I also have a metal tool kit (filled with toys, not tools) and a fishing case for canes

I've seen others use cricket cases

I think for a relatively simple suggestion if you happen to see someone with a bag ideal for your needs, "hey, where can I find a bag like yours" may suffice. 

Posted
10 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I have a satchel/"man bag" I sometimes use

I also have a metal tool kit (filled with toys, not tools) and a fishing case for canes

I've seen others use cricket cases

I think for a relatively simple suggestion if you happen to see someone with a bag ideal for your needs, "hey, where can I find a bag like yours" may suffice. 

I was meant to but forgot.